• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nebkins View Post
    Also got a load of cheap hardcore - Production House, Reinforced etc
    Originally posted by djvw View Post
    Well ..... pictures or it didn't happen
    yeah, let's see them. it may surprise you that not all of us are in to library music and private press prog.
    "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
      I see you are in Crimea. Has everything been OK for you following the Russian annexation?

I'll be happy to trade something for the Emiliano Salvador - Nueva Visión if you don't like it, but you'd have to advise me if post is getting in or out at present!
      Thx for concern, mate! Well, I not so much feel I am a Russian citizen yet. We are a Russian subject in the dockets but reality is dictating the process of acclimatization will take efforts and endurance. We are paralized in terms of posting to/buying goods from abroad at the moment (I mean Ukraine as well). I`d be all for swapping the LP with pleasure. However, now I am no longer able to post abroad and be paid off with my former Ukrainian bank card. Will mind the LP. It`s shelved and properly cleaned and listened once. Plays smooth. ASAP I am unchained I`ll hit up and we`ll make smth of it!
      DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

• Originally posted by Brainbomb View Post
        Ukraine digging seems fun...
        Surely it does especially when you pull some fuzz face 45-50 year old seamen`s records imported from a foreign land for half a buck! It`s a luck over here! My diligence was awarded in full!
        DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

• Originally posted by ivan_smackhead View Post
          yeah, let's see them. it may surprise you that not all of us are in to library music and private press prog.
          Yup, there are a few of us on here into this stuff so whack 'em up!

WF

Comment

• Couple of bits today.
            Both editions of the Bobby Trend 45 from the same place. Look unplayed, won't need upgrading. Which means I have a couple of spares for trade. Have to be careful what I say about this one!! Psychy dancer with cool wah wah and Hammond.

[IMG][/IMG]

The 45s are sitting on the latest edition of the Acid Dreams comp. I've got a soft spot for AD, as, after Nuggets and Pebbles 3, it came as a bit of a bombshell at the time when it first came out. Blown away doesn't come near it. I've still got my old well worn copy. This time around, it's extended to a triple album with a great migraine inducing sleeve and informative booklet. The sound is pretty good. Most of the stuff on it is pretty well known nowadays, but if you were on the lookout for this stuff in the way back when,it's original release was like manna from heaven. Good to have all this stuff in one place.
            [IMG][/IMG]
            [IMG][/IMG]
            [IMG][/IMG]

One day, I'll have this 45 in my grubby little mitts!
            Everyone tear down your own little wall
            That keeps you from being a part of it all
            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
            You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

• Is that 3LP still available?

Comment

• Here you go James, just started shipping this week. Free shipping
                http://www.theraremusicshop.com/vari...-500-858-p.asp
                Everyone tear down your own little wall
                That keeps you from being a part of it all
                Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

• Originally posted by treeboy View Post
                  Couple of bits today.
                  Both editions of the Bobby Trend 45 from the same place. Look unplayed, won't need upgrading. Which means I have a couple of spares for trade. Have to be careful what I say about this one!! Psychy dancer with cool wah wah and Hammond.

[IMG][/IMG]

The 45s are sitting on the latest edition of the Acid Dreams comp. I've got a soft spot for AD, as, after Nuggets and Pebbles 3, it came as a bit of a bombshell at the time when it first came out. Blown away doesn't come near it. I've still got my old well worn copy. This time around, it's extended to a triple album with a great migraine inducing sleeve and informative booklet. The sound is pretty good. Most of the stuff on it is pretty well known nowadays, but if you were on the lookout for this stuff in the way back when,it's original release was like manna from heaven. Good to have all this stuff in one place.
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]

One day, I'll have this 45 in my grubby little mitts!
                  great track that,think my mates got it tho,git :0) i have had 11 og,s in that track listing,hes got the regiment-my soap wont float as well
                  ------~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

Comment

• I'm please to have just found one of these :

for 98p.
                    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

• Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
                      I'm please to have just found one of these :

for 98p.

signed too :-)
                      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment