No announcement yet.

June Finds 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with that Jazz haul, I'm a fan of 'the remarkable Carmell Jones' album (his only solo album I think) so I'd have grabbed that Frankfurt LP myself. I pulled a few from the booty yesterday but mostly of the Woody Herman variety, will post up later.
    Mixes, Music: https://www.mixcloud.com/amitron_7/

Music: https://blackmoofou.bandcamp.com/

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1...bw92ZSjvLMZKlQ

Latest Infant Project: https://soundcloud.com/bcmf

Comment

Nah i was happy with the jazz haul and im sure ill keep a few bits for myself. Just wished there had been more folk as literally everthing was unplayed.

Comment

these are the pick of a whole stack of Reggae & Dub 7"s from the tip shop last week - 3 for a £1

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Originally posted by nebkins View Post
          Nah i was happy with the jazz haul and im sure ill keep a few bits for myself. Just wished there had been more folk as literally everthing was unplayed.
          love that North Country Maid - damn tough to find and a pricey one - well done mate
          Rockwell
          Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Wow that reggae looks clean. How many in total did you grab?

Comment

Originally posted by nebkins View Post
              Wow that reggae looks clean. How many in total did you grab?
              35 altogether, these are some of the others

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post

Killer piece!

Comment

Hi guys, lately I've been digging in and around Belgium but nothing notable however except this one that came as a gift from some of my mother's friends that were eventually going to throw it to the garbage:

Phoenix ep from 1969 released on the romanian label Electrecord. Here is one of my favourites from this ep:

Nevertheles I find the entire ep great.

... and this 5" from Dj Mitsu the Beats - Why Do You Say Goodbye | this was obviously not from the same stock!

Comment

A couple classic lps and random 7"s:

Gil Scott-Heron and Brian Jackson: Midnight in America lp
                    Donald Byrd feat. Blackbyrds: Cornbread, Earl and me OST LP
                    Menique: Campesino / Tu partida 7"
                    - Nice boogaloo on Cotique for 2 DKR / 0.25 Euro
                    Siw Malmkwist: Du er selv din lykkes smed / O' Sheriff 7" - Pop
                    Grethe Mogensen: Lille Sorte Sambo 7" h Shameful racist Danish children's record from the 1960s

Comment

Press repeat: Killer piece!

No tip shops around here

Comment

3 for a £1
                        Have a care, man! You're breaking my heart.
                        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Very low yield this weekend, partially due to being distracted by my son's graduation.
                          Just a nice copy of the Lee & Nancy 2nd effort Did You Ever from the charity shop.

And some regret for leaving a random African 45. Been burnt by some random similar punts which turned out rubbish, but in hindsight I should have grabbed it for 50p.
                          This was by Tindi Africa Band on a label based in Nairobi (forgot the name). No year either, nothing turns up on Google or Discogs which can be good or bad.
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by candiman View Post

No tip shops around here
                            I think these "shops" only exist in HG's parallel universe

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                              I think these "shops" only exist in HG's parallel universe
                              I actually found a tip shop here. Twenty crates of rubbish, things charity shops can't even give away.
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cratedigger View Post
                                I should have grabbed it for 50p.
                                50p! Okay it's not 3 for a pound but it's not going to reduce you to penury. For shame, Sir.
                                "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Working...
                                X