X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campag Record
    replied
    Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
    I sort of need that Brothers OST... I'm trying to collect soundtracks with covers designed by Saul Bass (the guy who did the titles for most Hitchcock films) with a view to getting them framed and put up on the wall together. Pretty sure that's a Saul Bass cover, isn't it. Anyway, if you wanna trade... hit me up. Not literally, though.
    Shame A, I got this last year but thought it was rubbish so it went in a box of trade to RPM. The cover is the best thing about it.

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    Yeah it's defo floating, you could be seeing the fake shadows they've put underneath the legs to add to the effect.

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
    You sure that chair is floating? Looks like there are round feet.

Leave a comment:

• treeboy
    replied
    You sure that chair is floating? Looks like there are round feet.

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    Balls its missed the second pic and wont let me edit so here it is Button Down Xian fans:

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    I'll Check it out Col. Here's the rest of my solely Charity shop finds:

An Minty update for 'Three in a Cell' and the 'Video All-Stars'. Hank Jones session recorded in Japan by Toshiba with the local jazz and Cornish folk I mentioned and 'The Tisley Orchestra' do Walt Disney part of my 10p selection.

[IMG][/IMG]

All 10p 'The Creary Sisters' one aint bad, the one with 'Taiwan' etc on it is just horrible piano preaching not listened to the rest yet. Some Disney to sample and a button down brass that I'm sure I've owned and know its bad.

Hodge Podge of Mojo, The Procul 'Home' is the double album with their second on the other side both mint media but some cover damage on the other album from 1973. 'Morris On' is the reissue but rescued for £2.50. Jimmy Castor was cheaper and think seen further up stream, no brainer. The Alan Haven - 'Through til Two' with Tony Crombie on drums is really good up there with the best 10 pence I've ever spent moments, yeah really chuffed with that a good solid listen and the 'Lorenzo' is some house thing I expect, looks unplayed both records.

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Col Wolfe
    replied
    Looks like his trainer lace is tied toe end?

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    Had that one George and the Windows/Curtains. I'm looking at the sleeve it is a Hot Dog in a Burger Bun and a reel to reel tape on his record platter and the chair by the door is most definitely floating. No reflection of the tree in the mirror and of course different Horizons in the windows. He also has his initials on his coat in the mirror, who does that other than golfers or other such twats?

Edit: The table under the mirror has a candle and a diary with the date 31 Nov. Strike!

Just looked online apparently there are 32! If I can find the site that listed them all I'll post it up as this has now become the Andrew Gold spot the difference thread.

Originally posted by george View Post
    The guitar is possibly plumbed into the phone.

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    The guitar is possibly plumbed into the phone.

Edit - Eagle eyes amidar spotted this already

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied
    just noticed another one, the base of the standard lamp is further away than the tv, but the plant is in front of the lamp and tv. In fact it looks like you can see where they blurred out the original base.

anyway, is the record any good? just listened to the Maurice Williams cover on youtube and wasn't very impressed

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Originally posted by spacefin View Post
    the bagel on the table

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied
    Originally posted by spacefin View Post
    The lock on the right window is also upside down. And -something- is up with the bagel on the table, but the resolution isn't really good enough for me to tell what.
    just googled it - it's supposedly a hotdog in a burger bun. Definitely a wrong meal there - wine and hotdog burger.

Leave a comment:

• Great Day
    replied
    difficult to see, bit I can't tell if the door has a handle/knob on it? Even in the reflection.

Leave a comment:

• spacefin
    replied
    The lock on the right window is also upside down. And -something- is up with the bagel on the table, but the resolution isn't really good enough for me to tell what.

Leave a comment:

• geoff whitfield
    replied
    The window on the left looks closed but the net curtains are blowing, the window on the right is open but the net curtains are not blowing

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    Lol, Biggest I could find at short notice. I'll look on the cover re: chairs but your'e right it does look like its hovering unless it has some kind of rubber covers on the legs. Didn't notice the interior doorbell think we can cross that one off, at least until I cheat as I did come across a blog that lists them all but refused to click the link.

Ooop, no tree in the mirror, in fact there looks to be a sewing machine yarn in it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X