• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admcc77
    replied
    Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnlkpSHA8g

I love "Strip Poker at Caesar's Palace" on this...

Leave a comment:

• smashingcheesegromit
    replied

Few bits from today

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    Nice bit of flamenco there Sonovox those Latin records look like they are either going to be great or cheese, whats the 'Charle's Williams' about styles smooth/skronk/modal whats's the story? The others look interesting too LP wise, apart from the Diane Solomon and EW&F know those well enough.

Leave a comment:

• stylesforfree
    replied
    Big bunch of stuff

Shout out to The Divine One.
    Last edited by stylesforfree; 04-06-2016, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sonovox
    replied
    Multiple people doing garage sales around the village today. I shifted some piles of ye olde chud, and got to delve around what vinyl the neighbours had stashed. While there was a reasonable amount of records, not much of interest, I did pick up a few.

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    As long I'm not going round the twist dreaming up threads that never existed I'm happy.

Leave a comment:

• giantchicken
    replied

'Yes, Reza....I think we should all go home now, but rest assured, the school considers this waste of time and resources and your subsequent attempt to bully Stebson into taking the blame a very serious matter. I will expect to see you in my office at 9am sharp tomorrow so we can discuss an appropriate punishment - do I make myself clear? Now get on your way...'

Leave a comment:

• reza
    replied
    ha , guilty , trying to edit my flikr page and somehow deleted the original pics so as I was the only finds poster I quickly deleted it
    can I go home now

Leave a comment:

• giantchicken
    replied

'Right you lot....I won't beat about the bush....some bright spark thought it would be very amusing to steal the June finds thread...and it was someone in this hall!..

Well, I'm not in a hurry....I can wait....but I'll tell you now - no-one is leaving here until the culprit owns up......'

'Ah, Stebson.....well what a surprise - so what have you got to say for yourself, eh, son?.......'

'I'm sorry sir - I thought if I lied about that Brit-Jazz ra-er then it'd make everyone in the school respect me.......'

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    started a topic June Finds 2016

June Finds 2016

There was a June Finds however it seems to have disappeared or the user who started has deleted it for whatever reason so I'll start another unless I'm being an idiot but I've searched and searched and even remember who started it but no, gone. So here's some from today:

Baxter Dury - It's a Pleasure

I like old Baxter, he's the same age as me maybe a year younger, I like his sentiments and I like his minimalist music. I also like bands with boys and girls. This is one of his best pieces of work and has a lovely Swan on the cover. Put his Dad out of your mind its a million miles from that in terms of music and enjoy I think he's really found himself on this album:

Laurindo Almeida ‎– Vistas D' Espana

Flamenco music from the virtuoso. Mint record in a tatty sleeve but really enjoyable vibe.

Couple of 12" reissues with remixes made for DJ's no doubt:

The Last Poets - Its a Trip

Azymuth ‎– Biaozinho Carioca

Working...
X