Ben's September Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben's September Trades

As I've been having a bit of a tidy up / clear-out, I thought I'd stick up a few trades.

Obviously, these aren't the most amazing grails you're ever gonna see, but I like to at least give folk here a run at stuff before I take it down to market, or demote them to the freebies pile. The thing is with freebies is that it's a lottery - he who is quickest to respond, or who happens to be looking at the right time ends up with the vinyl. At least if I offer the odd one or two as trades, interested parties can avoid the risky business of a freebies purge. This is the last call for those that have featured in previous trades posts, they'll be off down the market if they don't find favour round here.

Usual sort of drill with me really. I think the most important thing I'd emphasise is that I'm really not fussed about a 1:1 ratio. I'm more interested in making space / freshening things up than I am in making sure the trade is dead even. If you've got one item that I want, but you think it's worth five or six of mine, we'll see what we can do.

In terms of Wants, what have you got? As you can see from recent Finds posts, I'm picking up quite a bit of post-punk / new wave / Goth / indie. There's still quite a few VV / VG+ classics that I've never been fortunate enough to find, so don't be shy of offering spares of those. Still picking up slightly left-field disco, funky prog, jazz-rock, acid folk, femme vox etc. I'm sure you've got stuff that I've never heard of, but would love.

So, have a peek and PM me if there's anything you want to do a swop for.

Jet Boy stole my baby.

They dont even have the best track on discogs , check this if you dont already know it

Comment

Bloody company blocks. Can't see the images as usual. (Sends URL to phone and hope for the best)
      "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

That worked if a bit of a roundabout way.
        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Working...
        X