Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Few Trades (before heading to the market)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Trades (before heading to the market)

Thought I'd give folk a chance to bagsy any of these before I do another sift for what I take down the (rearranged) market at the weekend.

Not really looking for anything in particular (I've basically abandoned having a Wants list), just let me know what you've currently got spare.

Really not after anything amazing in exchange, but nor do I want rubbish. If you aim for 'mediocrity', we should be in the right zone. As ever, no need of 1:1 trades, it can be in any ratio that works for both parties.

However, I must emphasise, that if I send you some records, you are supposed to send me some in exchange - it seems that this part of the dynamic has fallen by the wayside as folk get seduced by FB / Instagram.

Peddlers has a few surface marks, which mean a few little crackles in the quieter passages. As suspected, I couldn't get on with Radiophonic Workshop. But I tried didn't I? At least I did that much. The white sleeve is a sort of promo of KPM Gentle Sounds Volume Two.

Jet Boy stole my baby.

Am interested in the Radiophonic Workshop and the Sven Libaek. Will PM you with some ideas later!
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

GONE:

Peddlers - Suite London
      Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

ON HOLD:

Sven Libaek
        Apres Ski OST
        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...