Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Want These Tiddlers? (The clear-out continues......)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Want These Tiddlers? (The clear-out continues......)

Someone cheer me up in this post-United malaise!!

As per my other trades posts, just let me know what you've got in your Out pile really.

I'm quite happy to trade several of those below for one item of yours that particularly piques my curiosity, regardless of the ascribed monetary value of either item.

Whatever we can work out really. I'm just creating the potential for trading before some of these go in the 'Down The Market' bag etc.

Jet Boy stole my baby.

I love 'If I only had time' from the Roy Budd/John Brown Junior record. It's sublime.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Youtube suggests that "Abdo"/ "Salma" has a useful stretch on it. I'll see what family members I can spare. Expect a PM.

Comment

If you're going for that GLC, spare a thought for the sublime lounge swingers.

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

was just going to post that version of Scarborough Fair, it's a good one.

that Abdo LP is nice. Probably most known in the SICK RAER BREAKZ type world for the funky hammond section by the group Solar Plexus.

(hammond bit starts around 10:50)

Comment

Bjorn Jason Lyndh involvement it would seem.

According to Discogs they also did an earlier LP. Looks like trio work. More 'genuinely' and heavily ethnic? Pressing quality not so good? No clips there I am afraid.

The "Scarborough Fair" clip is good, especially once they get past the main theme.

Comment

Interested in the Abdo Salma if Grim Lounge Cowboy doesn't trade you for it.
              'I have avoided competitive situations because I am not a baboon'

Comment

Update: No movement on anything so far!
                Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Further Update:

Abdo - Spoken For

Think the ones that are likely to go down the Market on Saturday are Brasilian 67 and Dom Um Romao. Will maybe re-home George Benson and 20th Century Steel Band with my mate if no-one wants those two.

The others I'll leave in the trades pile for now as there has been interest, but nothing concluded.

Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                  X