Ben's Trades (Slight Return) - October 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben's Trades (Slight Return) - October 2018

As with Reza, I suspect I'll be met with tumbleweed, but my continuing churn compels me to list a few from the Out pile to see if it can bring a few new items in. Some of these I've listed before and had a few nibbles, but not managed to shake hands on. Others are new listings.

I think folk are familiar with my trading style, but as a refresher, I'm quite open to suggestion(s) as to what I take from you.

I'm still not dead fussed about funk / soul (and definitely not reggae!) and, obviously, no 7"s. I think my tastes have actually increased in breadth, so there's scope for you to off-load some items that you really wouldn't expect to find a home on VG+, bearing in mind that I also pick stuff up to add to my mate's and cousin's collections, so that gives me three times the chance of finding summat!

It doesn't have to be 1:1 trades, whatever configuration or permutation works for both parties. Don't worry too much about what X item is on Discogs for, or what it last fetched on Popsike and therefore think you haven't got an item of equivalent 'value'. If you've got summat that I've been unable to find in the wild, regardless of its monetary value, I'd be happy to trade.

So, get in touch if any of these appeal to you and let me know what's currently languishing in your Out pile.

Jet Boy stole my baby.

PM'ed!
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Also PM'd

Comment

Update: have PM'd some others - let me know yay or nay

Comment

PM`ed as well.
          DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

UPDATE:

Both B-Music compilations have been claimed.

And so has Collage.
            Last edited by Benicio Del Toffo; 16-10-2018, 08:26 PM.
            Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
            X