Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben's Post-Apocalypse Trades

Ey-oop folks,

How's everyone keeping? Hope you're all doing as well as can be expected and fingers crossed that we'll all get through this together soon.

All good here in Notts, everyone I care about is well (though there have been a few who got properly poorly) and I don't know anyone who's lost their job, so I've absolutely nowt to mither about.

I've had my first vaccination and it was a piece of piss. So if anyone is in line to get one, do crack on with it, don't worry about it - I certainly haven't felt any microchip floating round my system. What I would say though, don't set yourself owt complex or responsible to do the next day. I had my jab on a Friday evening and couldn't keep my eyes open on Saturday afternoon (power snooze sorted it out though).

Anyway, though it's been quiet round these parts for a while, sentiment / nostalgia brings me here to see if anyone's up for a bit of swopsies. I would have thought swops and trades would have come into their own, now that we've been confined to barracks and forced to reacquaint ourselves with our own collections. I've had this week off work (should have been on a proper holiday, but the virus intervened) and I've had a mini-sort out. Before I lob stuff on a well-known auction site, I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted dibbs. It's always a positive to create some good vibes. so I'm putting that before naked commerce! To that end, I've also started a pile of freebies, which I'll get round to offering here in the next week.

In terms of what I'm after in exchange - surprise me. But not in the same way as one of my last attempted trades, where the recipient got his records off me and promptly disappeared from the forum. I would kind of like to receive summat, if that's no too outlandish!

Anyway, have a look at the following and see if you can rustle up some decent bits and bobs of your own.

I'm fully expecting tumbleweed, but that's fine.

Look after yourselves and your loved ones and stay strong - there's an end to this and we'll all be in a beer garden, a gig, a footy match, an embrace, a cinema (or all of the aforementioned) soon.

Cheers,

Ben

Obviously, Deena Webster (oops, getting old) is the Record Collector repress - just wasn't my kind of thing.

All these have scruffy sleeves - vinyl is fine and dandy though

VV / VG+ gear

Random!
    Last edited by Benicio Del Toffo; 04-03-2021, 06:49 PM.
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

Hello Ben. Nice to see an old face around here and good to hear you're doing fine. I'm also a vaccine veteran- I'm not sure how I got in so early as I'm such a young man. I don't think I've been microchipped but I have lost my cut glass English accent and started to sound like Ian Brown so I'm wondering if he's microchipped me.

You could be right about the tumbleweed so as I'm saying hello I should probably also say goodbye and wish you continued good health, and happiness and all that.
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Ay oop Ben!

Glad top hear you and yours are well! Carry on good squire...

all the best

Fuz
      In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo View Post

Anyway, though it's been quiet round these parts for a while, sentiment / nostalgia brings me here to see if anyone's up for a bit of swopsies. I would have thought swops and trades would have come into their own, now that we've been confined to barracks and forced to reacquaint ourselves with our own collections. I've had this week off work (should have been on a proper holiday, but the virus intervened) and I've had a mini-sort out. Before I lob stuff on a well-known auction site, I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted dibbs. It's always a positive to create some good vibes. so I'm putting that before naked commerce! To that end, I've also started a pile of freebies, which I'll get round to offering here in the next week.

In terms of what I'm after in exchange - surprise me. But not in the same way as one of my last attempted trades, where the recipient got his records off me and promptly disappeared from the forum. I would kind of like to receive summat, if that's no too outlandish!
        Hi Ben

Nice to hear people are getting jabbed somewhere in the world. I'll be lucky to get mine by the end of the year. Though us foreigners are dnagerous so you'd have thought they'd have jabbed, chipped and castrated us first.

I'm up for some!

Interested in the Iggy, the Can and the Sangster. I'll see what I can find to tickle your boxes. I'll PM you to take it further.

Tempting Turbo
        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Hi Ben

Good to see you are still around.

I have a semi-rational partiality to that Sangster. Great choice Turbo.

Comment

Hi all,

Everything listed has now been bagged or otherwise moved on.

Thanks to those who showed interest.

Freebies coming soon.

Cheers,

Ben
            Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
            X