• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new trades list!

Soul/Funk LP's

Rare Earth -"In concert"   Rare Earth 1970

Junior Wells -"You're tuff enough"   Mercury (blue rock) 197? ON HOLD

The Shirelles -Happy and in love   Rca 1971  (Contains the funky "No sugar tonight&quot

Lonnie Smith -"Afro-desia"  Groove Merchant  1975  (No cover)

Lou Rawls -"The way it was, the way it is" Pickwick 1979 (Axelrod arrangements, reissue)

Ost/Tv-music
    The last dragon  Motown 1985  (rare)

Funky rock/other

The Ventures -"Now playing" UA 1975  (Super funky "2001", also nice versions of "Last Tango", "Shaft", "Airport 75" )

The Shadows -"Rarities" Emi 197? ("Boogatoo", "Scotch on the rocks&quot

Hair -"The music and songs from" Major Minor 1969 (Alan Ainsworth)

The Ray Block Singers -"Hair" Ambassador 1969 (Let the sunshine in!!&#33

The Main Attraction -"s/t" Tower Records 196? ("Everyday" is sampled by The Avalances for "Since I left you&quot

Arrival -"s/t" Decca 1970 ("Light my fire", "La Virra&quot ON HOLD

Sabicas -"Rock Encounter"  Polydor 197? (With joe beck) ON HOLD

Avalanche -"s/t" ABC records 1976 (famous break on "Overnight sensation&quot

Gal Costa -"Minha Voz" Philips 1982

Ambergris -"s/t" Paramount 197?

The Folk Swingers -"Raga Rock" World Pacific 196? (feat. Harirar Rao on Sitar) ON HOLD

The Young Generation -"Happy together" Rca 1972 (Alan Ainsworth)

The Ventures -"New Testament" Liberty 197? (sounds like Santana, lots of bongos)

The Now Generation -"Hits are our business" SPAR 197? (Na na hey hey, Honky Tonk Woman, Grooving)

Nino Ferrer -"s/t" Riviera 197? (funky stuff, arranged by Pierre Detour, with Manu Dibango on sax) ON HOLD
    Nino Ferrer -"Enrigestement Public" Riviera 196?  (Freakbeat classic) ON HOLD

Rhinstones -"s/t" 20th century 1975 (funky white band with Gene Page and Brian Auger) ON HOLD

Puzzle -"The second album" Motown 1974

Chicken Shack -"100 ton chicken" Blue Horizon 1969 ON HOLD

Super Stereo Sound sampler Mercury 196? (Big Jim Sullivan's "Tallyman&quot

Scandinavian

Miklagard -"s/t"  Miklagard records 1979 (rare swedish prog rock)

Merit Hemingson -"Gastabud" Emi 1979 (Swedish folk mixed with funk)

Benny Borg -"Låter på min måte" Polydor 1974  (cool norvegian funk on "Lotte og Ole&quot

Alex -"Handle with care" Phonogram 1977 (funky norvegian disco) ON HOLD

Smålåtfolket -"from the tv series" Cbs 1979 (Swedish children record with some mellow samba tracks)  

Anders Berglunds Orkester -"Obs! Instrumentalt" 1977 Metronome
    (samples, couple of nice easy funk tracks)

Lill Lindfors -"Kom Igjen! Metronome 1973 (Killerversion of Long Train Runnin with Lill's swedish vocals, arranged by Bjørn Jayson Lindh) ON HOLD

45's

Carol Crimes and the London boogie band -"Lets do it again/give everything you've got" Goodyear records 1974

The Martyn Ford Orchestra -"Gone with the wind/Hustle with every muscle"  Mountain Records 1976 (Demo)
    East of eden -"Jig a jig/Murcus Jr."  Deram 1970 (Folk-funk)

The European Sound Stage Orch -"Tipp Toy Tunes" (Rare norwegian EP made only for commercial, contains some nice  tracks from Syd Dale, Bill Martin and Johnny Person)

Society's bag -"Patchwork/Let it crawl" WB 1972 (funk) ON HOLD

Jo Bisso -"Don't fight the feeling/midnight" Editions Makossa 1975 (afro funk) ON HOLD

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Funky Tee @ Mar. 16 2004,11:37)]Junior Wells -"You're tuff enough"   Mercury (blue rock) 197?
    Nino Ferrer -"Enrigestement Public" Riviera 196?  (Freakbeat classic)
    Jo Bisso -"Don't fight the feeling/midnight" Editions Makossa 1975 (afro funk)
    I'd like a bash at these please sir....
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Funky Tee @ Mar. 16 2004,11:37)]Benny Borg -"Låter på min måte" Polydor 1974  (cool norvegian funk on "Lotte og Ole&quot

Lill Lindfors -"Kom Igjen! Metronome 1973 (Killerversion of Long Train Runnin with Lill's swedish vocals, arranged by Bjørn Jayson Lindh)
      And I'd be interested in these...
      http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Just send me a trades list, looking for UK lounge and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Funky Tee @ Mar. 17 2004,10:06)]Just send me a trades list, looking for UK lounge and stuff like that.
          Here are my trades, but I've also got loads of other stuff that I don't have doubles of that I can be persuaded to trade in the EZ/lounge style. Do you have anything you're looking for in particular?

http://www.djhistory.com/bb/wantTrades.php

Comment

I would like:

Roberta Flack feat. Donny Hathaway - Back Together Again (Atlantic)

Phyllis Hyman - You Know How To Love Me (Arista)

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Funky Tee @ Mar. 17 2004,18:36)]I would like:

Roberta Flack feat. Donny Hathaway - Back Together Again (Atlantic)

Phyllis Hyman - You Know How To Love Me (Arista)
              It's a deal, sir! Email me at [email protected] to make suitable arrangements.

Comment

Puzzle -The second album Motown 1974

Hi -
                I don't have any vinyl but was wondering if I could trade something for a CDR of the referenced album.
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X