Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big list of 150 records for trade. . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big list of 150 records for trade. . . .

I'm moving to a new flat and having a clearout - there are about 150 records I'd like to dispose of.

I had intended to sell 'em, but if anyone has similar stuff (funk, funky jazz, MPS stuff, blaxploitation, Morricone ST's, decent original 60's psyche records) I'm certainly up for trade.

Most of this stuff is US originals I purchased via the net, and none of it is "filler". I.E., I have a copy of Schifrin's "Murderer's Row", Peter Thomas "Orion 2000" library LP, to name 2 of the better LP's. Also an original 1st press Ananda Shankar (the '70 one) and an original Ananda Shankar - And his Music (the India only one from '75 with "Streets of Calcutta&quot, and an original yellow and green label 13th Floor Elevators - Psychedelic Sounds Of. . .what else. . oo. . . In Like Flint, Our Man Flint OST's, about 5 Morricones. . . piqued your interest yet ?!?

I also have a rare British soundtrack, a 7"EP to a dodgy Ian Hendry film called "The Assassin". It's from '73, released by "The Peimini Organisation" and has 2 nice funky tracks on it, plus a lovely open break (and a decent cover). Anyone else know anything about this ?? 'Cos I've got one, but I've never seen one before.

List is a bit to vast to put here (I added descriptions and even links for some of the LP's) so if anyone wants to receive said list, email me at [email protected]

And I'll forward it to ya.

Yeah I have a reissue, I can do it for you at a discount. . . £150 to you. Cost me twice that it did.

Comment

This board is meant to be for trading. But with bargains like that, we can't really complain...
      There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Comment

Working...
      X