Trades list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trades list

heres a few trades if anyone is interested, there are more on the way aswell

Ferrante and Teicher-in a soulful mood
    -Some nice tracks on here, Cristo Redento, Hong kong soul brother etc.

Woody Herman-Light my fire
    Nice covers

Nico-Marble Index(belgium pressing)
    Crazy album

Nathan Davis-Makatuka
    not as funky as his "IF" album, but still has some nice moments. ive seen it go for some money before

Dexter Wansel-Life on Mars
    Classic Break

Ray Manzarek-Golden Scarab
    J5 loop on the track "Golden Scarab"

Mom's Apple Pie-S/t
    funky rock album.

Cy Coleman-Ages of rock
    get on this!

The Counts-Funk Pump

Linda Jones-your precious love
    good soul

Lou Sino-Now
    low budget album from tromboner Lou sino. Nice covers of "Killing Me Softly", "MacArthur Park" etc.

Earl grant-In Motion
    Dont front on earl grant. some real nice covers on here. Look of Love, Ode to billy joe, etc.

Charles Aznavour-I sing For you
    some amazing loops and samples on this one.

More Coming Later!

What kind of stuff you lookin for to trade?
    I'm just an addict, addicted to music, maybe it's a habit, I gotta use it

Comment

anything funky, psych, jazz, etc. what you interested in?

Comment

I wouldn't mind this..

Ferrante and Teicher-in a soulful mood
        -Some nice tracks on here, Cristo Redento, Hong kong soul brother etc.

check my trades, I think there still up. I've got some more to add, is there anything you want?

Comment

yo thelonius, theres a few joints i might be interested in on your list, but you got anymore i could look at?

Comment

thelonius, what label is that Jonathon S/t record on, and what does the cover look like? i think i might be interested in it

Comment

i also need this lp if anyones got it

also, im updating my list tomorrow, so more stuff on the way

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (themack @ May 23 2004,22:56)]thelonius, what label is that Jonathon S/t record on, and what does the cover look like? i think i might be interested in it
                Its on Bellaphon.

The album it self is on the electronic/prog side, and its a bit of a one tracker. But if your after breaks its got one of the best going.

Comment

hey thelonius moke, sorry i didnt reply for awhile. but id trade for the Jonathon record if you're down. i'll hit you on PM incase you dont see this

Comment

Its Been awhie, but all of these records are still up for trade guys.

I also have a copy of Music Of El Topo up for trade.

Its the good one, with the guys face on the cover on DOUGLAS, not the crappy version. hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (themack @ May 19 2004,16:15)]Nathan Davis-Makatuka
                      not as funky as his "IF" album, but still has some nice moments. ive seen it go for some money before
                      Give me a breakdown on ths one. Is this more of an album thats considered good because the artist happens to have another album thats considered "classic" or is this genuinely a quality LP?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (themack @ May 23 2004,23:25)]i also need this lp if anyones got it

also, im updating my list tomorrow, so more stuff on the way
                        I've got this going spare, but nothing on your list I need.

I'm in no hurry though, so when you get more trades in just give me a shout (assuming you don't pick up the Keith Mansfield in the meantime):

[email protected]

Cheers
                        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Working...
                        X