X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare swedish modern jazz for trade

Hi there.

Magnus, Stockholm, Sweden, here.

I thought i'd check if there are any collectors of rare european jazz wanting these platters.

Since they are co-owned by a friend of mine with a record shop, we accept good, sellable records in different genres: soul/funk, hip hop, reggae, punk, new wave, indie pop, folk, psych etc in trade.

Serious offers, please - i.e. no crap bargain rock albums with a short break somewhere. In fact, no offers of "break records" at all, please. If you collect rare jazz you know the rarity of (some of the) albums I offer.

I thought I'd offer you guys since that nice boy Ilmod advised me to check this board out, otherwise they'll go to japanese dealers (as per usual).

PM me the offers please.

By the way, I collect rare modern soul myself.
    Thanks, have a nice one ...
    /Magnus

Magnus' stuff
    Know Your Rights!

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Magnus @ Sep. 30 2004,06:37)]Hi there.

Magnus, Stockholm, Sweden, here.

I thought i'd check if there are any collectors of rare european jazz wanting these platters.

Since they are co-owned by a friend of mine with a record shop, we accept good, sellable records in different genres: soul/funk, hip hop, reggae, punk, new wave, indie pop, folk, psych etc in trade.

Serious offers, please - i.e. no crap bargain rock albums with a short break somewhere. In fact, no offers of "break records" at all, please. If you collect rare jazz you know the rarity of (some of the) albums I offer.

I thought I'd offer you guys since that nice boy Ilmod advised me to check this board out, otherwise they'll go to japanese dealers (as per usual).

PM me the offers please.

By the way, I collect rare modern soul myself.
    Thanks, have a nice one ...
    /Magnus

Magnus' stuff
    By the way, I did not mean to diss break colletors. I was trying to explain that its not so in demand over here and most of those records do not bring in the dough (admit you wanna find them in the bargain bins, not pay for them as one does with "proper" records ).

cheers/Magnus
    PS. I hope the URL is in order, I did not know how to paste the pi in the message body.
    Know Your Rights!

Comment

Working...
    X