daly wilson - on tour
      daly wilson - live
      daly wilson - w/  chameleon
      cross fire - direct
      don burrows and the brazilian connection
      don burrows - live at the opera house
      savanna silver band
      colleen hewett - w/ reverand lee
      With the exception for about 4 records, that shits $1 bin commons in Australia son!

peace.

Comment

Sheepy welcome back to the world.

You pull some pretty "spacy" doubles for them deserving & handsome American folks that need 'em?

Comment

yeah pm me mack
          i'm not asking for much
          up your arse sheep
          remember i found them when you were playing with your tonka trucks mate
          lets not get started again young one..
          by the way i have other serious pieces but i want a serious piece for them and the trades that go up here do not interest me so thats why i did not list them  ...
          now remember bevan i don't want to get started with you again there is someone else in this world that collects australian original records apart from you and does not to have a site to brag to show for it ,,alright,,no need to get jealous .. i have not the time as i have a record shop to run and i don't want to ramble on ,on message boards....  records talk bullshit walks
          hit me up on the pm mack...
          and they are not $1 bin commons ...
          i don't want much for those dalys ,,,trust me..
          peace..

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Funky Guzzo @ Nov. 21 2004,19:51)]Sheepy welcome back to the world.

You pull some pretty "spacy" doubles for them deserving & handsome American folks that need 'em?
            Hey Guzzo long time no holleration.

Believe it or not I finally have a burn of Sangster "Ahead of Hair" for you if you still need it. But I think I've got an old email address as I haven't been able to contact you...

Anyway, you want it, it's yours.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (JOHN IDEM @ Nov. 22 2004,00:48)]yeah pm me mack
              i'm not asking for much
              up your arse sheep
              remember i found them when you were playing with your tonka trucks mate
              lets not get started again young one..
              by the way i have other serious pieces but i want a serious piece for them and the trades that go up here do not interest me so thats why i did not list them  ...
              now remember bevan i don't want to get started with you again there is someone else in this world that collects australian original records apart from you and does not to have a site to brag to show for it ,,alright,,no need to get jealous .. i have not the time as i have a record shop to run and i don't want to ramble on ,on message boards....  records talk bullshit walks
              hit me up on the pm mack...
              and they are not $1 bin commons ...
              i don't want much for those dalys ,,,trust me..
              peace..

I am after Alan Lee LP - the one with Flying Saucer on it.
              Trades dependant on what your after but let me know.
              Am I right in thinking that it's about a £50.00 LP??
              Needs to be M/NM
              You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Nov. 22 2004,01:09)]I am after Alan Lee LP - the one with Flying Saucer on it.
                Trades dependant on what your after but let me know.
                Am I right in thinking that it's about a £50.00 LP??
                Needs to be M/NM
                the smilior (sp?)
                I'd say 50 quid is ballpark, might be a little more ..

and re: that list, I'm not looking for an argument, but those records aren't really 'rare' as asserted in the thread title - hopefully John put some of his rare ones on his mix, I know I did  

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (formigo @ Nov. 22 2004,00:50)]Hey Guzzo long time no holleration.
                  Believe it or not I finally have a burn of Sangster "Ahead of Hair" for you if you still need it.
                  stuff guzzo, I'll take it off yer hands ye old baller ye  
                  or perhaps just a burn of the burn

Comment

Originally posted by [b

Guzzo: Got about 10 copies of the SPACY for trades, not a problem. But theres lots more here in Japan aside from Spacy. I'm getting around to posting up a list, audio files, etc. Be patient. Ay Guzzo, you know the Japanese live version of HAIR????

re: Alan Lee - The Smilor, have a mint/mint copy with me here in Japan, that I found here in Japan. If you want it, PM me a trade list, or I could sell it too.

peace. B

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (DJ Sheep @ Nov. 22 2004,05:07)]
                      Originally posted by [b

Guzzo: Got about 10 copies of the SPACY for trades, not a problem. But theres lots more here in Japan aside from Spacy. I'm getting around to posting up a list, audio files, etc. Be patient. Ay Guzzo, you know the Japanese live version of HAIR????

re: Alan Lee - The Smilor, have a mint/mint copy with me here in Japan, that I found here in Japan. If you want it, PM me a trade list, or I could sell it too.

peace. B  
                      Sheep: I got some stock on some nice spiritual jaz bits if thats your deal, if not we can work something out otherwise. You just made my head implode and explode at the same time with that Live Japanese Hair mention. You got a copy of that lounging about?
                      By the way I figured this post meant you were back in AU. guess I'm wrong, you swinging by Los Angeles on you trip back home?

Formigo: Haha, Glad to hear the burn has happened, you can hit me on my old E-mail if you'd like I got a more recent E-mail address [email protected] thant you can hit me up at. I am a slow mover as well

MR. Divine: If your reading this, your package should arrive soon, if it ain't there already.

John Idem: I don't really understand what your beef with Sheep is but I can tell you that Bevan is a stand up person with friends all over the world that would say the saem thing. From what I hear, I don't know if the same could be said about you.

Comment

i've been dealing records for 11 years
                        he had a go at me at soul strut one time ..
                        no sheep beef
                        in fact he apologized when i was in brisbane in april
                        so its all good
                        i just thought he was having a go at me again
                        he must be a very rich man if they are $1 records...
                        peace..

Comment

[QUOTE=[b]Quote[/b] (Funky Guzzo @ Nov. 22 2004,06:58)]
                          Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (DJ Sheep @ Nov. 22 2004,05:07)]
                          Originally posted by Funky Guzzo,Nov. 21 2004,19:51
                          Sheep: I got some stock on some nice spiritual jaz bits if thats your deal, if not we can work something out otherwise. You just made my head implode and explode at the same time with that Live Japanese Hair mention. You got a copy of that lounging about?
                          By the way I figured this post meant you were back in AU. guess I'm wrong, you swinging by Los Angeles on you trip back home?
                          Word, get on AIM and we will sort things out. Only saw that live hair thingy once, its still at the store, it was like a cast version or a late 70s jawn... ill find out more info... funny enuff I havent seen the Japanese Hair soundtrack once out here, glad I got mine the large pro NAS sample is ill...

Im not in Australia, will be out here in Japan for another 3-6 months at least... I got a gig possibly lined up in San Francisco, so who knows, we might cross paths.

Keep it jiggy!

peace.

Comment

Working...
                          X