Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Record Gratis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I will pull out something to throw in the mix too.
    I'll sort something out to put on here in return.
    I'll pass something else on
    While we wait.
    Anyone still need the comrades Theo Schumann and Trubadurzy for their collection?
    Free socialist shipping but I'd prefer to split them up.


    All the Wolpertingers

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
      While we wait.
      Anyone still need the comrades Theo Schumann and Trubadurzy for their collection?
      Free socialist shipping but I'd prefer to split them up.




      Sorry for the delay in contributing after asking someone for something. I've been working away from home in Scotland.

      Anyone after this ? My gf bought me it but i already have it.

      Cracking live album by the mighty Goat. It's the solid green press for the record

      Comment


      • Yer go on then mate..I'll give it a go thx
        ------~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

        Comment


        • Originally posted by smashingcheesegromit View Post
          Yer go on then mate..I'll give it a go thx

          If that's aimed at me mate ping me your address over. Sadly I'm not in Kent anymore so can't hand deliver it

          May not be able to get to post office till saturday I'm afraid

          Comment


          • Thx Jay..my reply..

            Buddy milton quartet -love letters in Latin..UK starlit 1961
            ------~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

            Comment


            • Originally posted by smashingcheesegromit View Post
              Thx Jay..my reply..

              Buddy milton quartet -love letters in Latin..UK starlit 1961
              That one appears to have my name on it. I shall PM you to check you still have it.
              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

              Comment


              • Anyone want a copy of this?

                Last edited by Shere Khan; 30-05-2017, 10:05 AM.
                "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
                  While we wait.
                  Yep ill take that on the chin too, Apologies, Ive been out of the UK for a bit.

                  Do plan to return to London soon though and will be travelling back with a spare of this.


                  Creation - Making Time 45

                  So whoever is most deserving make yourself known.

                  Cheers

                  G
                  Elephant and dwarf they call them, Pepe Kalle and his little
                  stage dancing friend Emoro.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by george View Post
                    Yep ill take that on the chin too, Apologies, Ive been out of the UK for a bit.

                    Do plan to return to London soon though and will be travelling back with a spare of this.

                    Creation - Making Time 45
                    Can I say yes please to that one, if it hasn't already gone?

                    Comment


                    • All yours Maestro, Pm me with your address.

                      Will get it in the post as soon as im back.

                      Cheers G
                      Elephant and dwarf they call them, Pepe Kalle and his little
                      stage dancing friend Emoro.

                      Comment


                      • I'd better just put this here again as I think it may have got lost amid the recriminations. Does anyone want a copy of Neil Ardley's 'Kaleidoscope Of Rainbows'?
                        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                          I'd better just put this here again as I think it may have got lost amid the recriminations. Does anyone want a copy of Neil Ardley's 'Kaleidoscope Of Rainbows'?
                          Yes please Mr. Khan

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
                            Yes please Mr. Khan
                            Do the PM magic and I'll sort it out for you.
                            "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                            Comment


                            • I offer:

                              Comment


                              • Here are 2 from me


                                Tony Schwartz - The New York Taxi Driver: some marks but plays fine; sleeve is a bit battered but looks ok



                                Kathy Smith - Circles of Love, UK pressing, large hole centre - 'Topanga' on the b-side

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X