Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Record Gratis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OK, here's another slice of Japan pie freebie.

    This time I'm freebing a copy of Mayumi Itsuwa's 1st album 'Girl' from 1972.
    https://www.discogs.com/%E4%BA%94%E8...elease/5566344
    It's pretty mellow folky stuff with a little bit of funk. She has a lovely voice and she wrote most of the songs on the album. Carole King appears playing piano. I'm not familiar with the other players. John Fischbach engineered and produced.
    I have several of her LPs and have a spare of this one. It has a bit of writing on the cover but I can't hear it in the music, which is in VG+ condition as far as I remember ...

    Usual rules, must have 100 posts under your belt ...

    It would also be cool if recipients rep said record with a short review.

    Shipping is £3 if in Japan, £6 elsewhere.
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

    Comment


    • Chiemi Eri LP arrived safely, not had a chance to play yet but looking forwards to it - thanks!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bongolia View Post
        Chiemi Eri LP arrived safely, not had a chance to play yet but looking forwards to it - thanks!
        Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to hearing what you think.
        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

        Comment


        • That Chieme Eri LP is magnificent. Pure blissful upbeat folk with a hint of funk and a pinch of soul. I had the red one too but got shut of it as I didnt listen to it as much as the yellow one.

          I am surprised to have returned with no inbox messages for the records I offered.

          If anyone is interested then let me know.

          Click image for larger version  Name:	R-760424-1243159024.jpeg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	60.4 KB ID:	1042811


          Click image for larger version

Name:	R-7378031-1523371648-4044.jpeg.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1042813

          Got some other Klaus Wunderlich and hammond shite too that im getting shut of.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
            That Chieme Eri LP is magnificent. Pure blissful upbeat folk with a hint of funk and a pinch of soul. I had the red one too but got shut of it as I didnt listen to it as much as the yellow one.
            Glad it hit the spot!

            "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

            Comment


            • Got this Breadwinners "Dubs Unlimited" album that doesn't really do it for me. Tried it on eBay but no takers - anyone?




              North of the River Cole

              Comment


              • nice to see this thread resurrected , good one RedX

                Comment


                • Does anyone want that hammond or klaus wax? Im still yet to get rid of them. Looks like record gratis died a miserable death. Doctor! Doctor! Someone call a doctor!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
                    Does anyone want that hammond or klaus wax? Im still yet to get rid of them. Looks like record gratis died a miserable death. Doctor! Doctor! Someone call a doctor!
                    The vinyl boom is over! Long Live all the streaming services!

                    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Turboellis View Post

                      The vinyl boom is over! Long Live all the streaming services!
                      Are you serious Turbo? In that case gimme all your Japon BREAKZ plz? D'owh.

                      Still listen to that spiritual jazz you sent me, also went through the Jun Mayazumi 45's recently too looking for a sample to flip. Good times.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post

                        Are you serious Turbo? In that case gimme all your Japon BREAKZ plz? D'owh.

                        Still listen to that spiritual jazz you sent me, also went through the Jun Mayazumi 45's recently too looking for a sample to flip. Good times.
                        I am never less than deadly ... serious ;-)

                        Glad to hear you're still digging those sounds!
                        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X