No announcement yet.

Record Gratis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, here's another slice of Japan pie freebie.

This time I'm freebing a copy of Mayumi Itsuwa's 1st album 'Girl' from 1972.
    https://www.discogs.com/%E4%BA%94%E8...elease/5566344
    It's pretty mellow folky stuff with a little bit of funk. She has a lovely voice and she wrote most of the songs on the album. Carole King appears playing piano. I'm not familiar with the other players. John Fischbach engineered and produced.
    I have several of her LPs and have a spare of this one. It has a bit of writing on the cover but I can't hear it in the music, which is in VG+ condition as far as I remember ...

Usual rules, must have 100 posts under your belt ...

It would also be cool if recipients rep said record with a short review.

Shipping is £3 if in Japan, £6 elsewhere.
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

• Chiemi Eri LP arrived safely, not had a chance to play yet but looking forwards to it - thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by bongolia View Post
        Chiemi Eri LP arrived safely, not had a chance to play yet but looking forwards to it - thanks!
        Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to hearing what you think.

Comment

• That Chieme Eri LP is magnificent. Pure blissful upbeat folk with a hint of funk and a pinch of soul. I had the red one too but got shut of it as I didnt listen to it as much as the yellow one.

I am surprised to have returned with no inbox messages for the records I offered.

If anyone is interested then let me know.

Click image for larger version  Name:	R-760424-1243159024.jpeg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	60.4 KB ID:	1042811

Click image for larger version

Name:	R-7378031-1523371648-4044.jpeg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1042813

Got some other Klaus Wunderlich and hammond shite too that im getting shut of.

Comment

• Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
            That Chieme Eri LP is magnificent. Pure blissful upbeat folk with a hint of funk and a pinch of soul. I had the red one too but got shut of it as I didnt listen to it as much as the yellow one.
            Glad it hit the spot!

Comment

• Got this Breadwinners "Dubs Unlimited" album that doesn't really do it for me. Tried it on eBay but no takers - anyone?

North of the River Cole

Comment

• nice to see this thread resurrected , good one RedX

Comment

Working...
                X