Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Records

Some stuff.............RECORD/SLEEVE

I have loads of stuff i need shifted and i don't have the time to sort through it so there should be a few gems in there somewhere for everyone. Mostly diggin' folkfunkrock/weird stuff and anything acid at the mo but you can lay any action on me you want by way of a swap/swop 01 811 8055

DAFT PUNK V's SLUM VILLAGE AERODYNAMIC/RAISE IT UP
    RARE PIC DISC WITH TOP ARTWORK BY MODE 2. THINK ONLY 100 OF THESE MADE THEIR WAY TO THE UK
    JUST 1000 PRESSED. NUMBERED 63/1000 AS NEW
    BEATNUTS SHOULD GRAB THIS. HOLD

JANOSI ENSEMBLE - ORIG FOLK TUNES IN BARTOK'S MUSIC - MUSIC FROM SZATMAR AND THE MEZOSEG
    ON HUNGAROTON NM/NM.
    OUT THERE HUNGARIAN FOLK ACTION.

SKILLET & LEROY THE GOODLY SOULTHE JOHNNY OTIS SHOW LIVE. LAFF A149 STEREO NM-/VG
    'SUPERHORNY LEROY HAS A HOT PANTS PROMOTION COOKIN' WITH HIS SEXY GIRLFRIEND' HUMOROUS FUNKY SPIRITUAL SOUL GREAT DJ FODDER HOLD

MORE TO FOLLOW.......S

SPENCER DAVIS GROUP 'GLUGGO' GATE ON VERTIGO 6360 102 NM-/EX+
    NICE GATE SLEEVE WITH ALL THE POP ART GRAPHICS. RARE GERMAN PRESS. 1973.HOLD

BONNIE & CLYDE & OTHER HITS. DECENT PHILLIPS FRENCH COMP. 55 031 AUSTRIAN PRESS EX/EX INCLUDES JOHNNY HALLIDAYS VERSION OF HUSH AND SOME FRENCH ODDITIES.

TRACKS:
    dorthe - orch arno flor
    sind sie der graf von luxemburg?

paul mauriat
    love is blue
    manfred mann
    mighy quinn

annarita spinachi
    stanotte sentral una canzone

vico torriani die rosy singers henry mayer orch.
    es llegt immer an der bindung

the rattles
    after tea

vicky
    morgen sehen wir uns wieder

FLIP.

JOHNNY HALLIDAY
    HUSH

ESTHER & ABI OFIRAM
    CINDERELLA ROCKAFELLER

DAVE DEE ETC
    LEGEND OF XANADU

RUDI BAUER ORCH
    SEHNSUCHT

ANDY 4
    GREEN GREEN GRASS OF HOME

HEIDI BRUHL
    LA BANDA

NEW VAUDEVILEE BAND
    BONNIE * CLYDE

THE NEW COLONY SIX 'BREAKTHROUGH ON SUNDAZED 180G VINYL. LP 5106. MINT.
    One of the most essential garage elpees ever, loaded with the trademark harmonies, Leslie-fied guitar licks, and hypnotizing combo organ of Chicago’s NC6. The 180 gram vinyl edition is an exact repro of their ultra-rare ‘66 debut.

THE FIVE KEYS THE CONNOISEUR COLLECTION. SOUL PARADE HHP-5004 HARLEM HIT PARADE. EX+/EX

DANSONS LES COPAINS. BARCLAY 82 322 FRENCH COMP WITH SOME YE-YE EURO JERKIFIED STOMPERS. DECENT STUFF. EDDY MITCHELL, OLIVER DESPAX, THE LIONS, THE MADISONS, ARIELLE, LES GAMBLERS.

BILLY COBHAM FUNKY SIDE OF THINGS ATLANTIC K50189. EX/EX STICKER ON FRONT.

TOMITAS GREATEST HITS RCA RL 43076 EXPERIMENTAL JAP GENIUS.

THUNDERDUK/THUNDERDUK. RARE PRESSING FROM ROCKADELIC RECORDS NUMBERED 750/370 RRLP23 HEAVY TEXAS FUZZ PSYCH/PROG ROCK.Another unreleased gem from an Ohio band recorded in 1972 live on a radio station concert series. Music is in a hard rock/psych style. Songs include “Keep On Comin”, “Once Again Darkness”, “Number One”, “The Collector”, “Why Don’t You Love Me” plus more. HOLD

EASY LISTENING DOUBLE ALBUM....YOU KNOW THAT ONE...THE ONE WITH THE GUNTER KALLMAN CHOIR 'DAYDREAM' AND LOADS MORE DECENT STUFF.
    On POLYDOR.

45s
    east of eden - sin city girls/all our yesterdays polydor '73 pic sleeve

can - splash/dizzy dizzy UA UP35749 '74 HOLD

sandy coast - blackboard jungle lady/dont get me wrong - polydor ex '73
    Judas Jump - beer-drinkin woman/run for your life parlophone '70 heavy pysch stuff HOLD

melba moore/dean parrish - magic touch/bricks broken bottles and sticks...nice mint kent soul 45

Ola & Janglers lets danse/hear me discophon pic sleeve.

Sir Douglas Quintet
    Dynamite Woman/Too Many Dociled Minds Mercury 127 463 mcf Mono German pic sleeve.

Sir Douglas Quintet
    neuvo laredo/texas me Mercury 127 494 Mono pic sleeve.

People I am the preacher/septembers son Vogue dv 11138 1970 pic sleeve.

And theres more.........

THIS IS BLACK VELVET - 1970 BEACONBES 168 - SUPERB AFRO SOUL ROCK ALBUM ON THE BACK OF THEIR KILLER 45 AFRICAN VELVET. NM-/EX+ NICE COPY OF A GREAT ALBUM. RECOMMENDED

A MAN AND A WOMAN OG ST UA 1967 MONO. NEEDS NO BLURB REALLY, FANTASTIC ST. '66 CANNES FILM FEST GRAND PRIZE WINNER. AGAIN REALLY NICE COPY. NM-/EX+. RECOMMENDED

PAUL BRETT (SAGE) ON BRADLEYS BRADL 10011973. ANOTHER NICE COPY OF THIS GREAT ACIDFOLKER, FUNKY IN PLACES NM-/EX+ ENVELOPE STYLE SLEEVE. DEVINE VERSION OF HERE COMES THE SUN.

CAN SOUNDTRACKS ON SPOON '69/70 ANOTHER NICE COPY OF MR VOTELS FAV BANDS SECOND ALBUM. ITS CAN AND A MUST HAVE.

MORE SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOON.............
    Last edited by SARGE; 09-03-2005, 04:04 PM.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Defo some interesting gear - I'll PM you.
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Cheers M.
      MODZ
      Hero No.9
      Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
      THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

Working...
      X