MAY TRADES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY TRADES

MIKE GIBBS - chrome waterfalls (well known here I'm sure…. UK jazz rock)
    CECIL McCARTNEY - om (beguiling and a little bonkers UK psychy folk gear with some avant/collage touches thrown in. Do people dig this on here?)
    SISTER CARRIE ost (Well-known USSR soundtrack with plenty of synth-disco, cinematic grooves and sample-fodder nestled in there…)
    KALYANJI ANANDJI - professor ppyarelal OST (One of the more sweated Bolly records for the amazing title tune, monster synth disco groove, with a nuts open funk break in the middle!)

I also have a big stack of 5's i keep meaning to post up… these few are in there:

ONE w/ ALAN MARSHALL - don't listen to me (Fontana) VG+/VG+
    B-side wins on this - nice organ-heavy prog groover: LISTEN <<

COEUR MAGIQUE - le cocotier pts 1 & 2 (BYG) VG+/VG+ (little bit of ringwear)
    Great fun tribal prog mover from the French underground: LISTEN <<

CHARISMA - bizwambi (promo) - frigging ace frnzied ribal psych funk banger! LISTEN <<<

FREE SPIRITS - cosmic daddy dancer (great jazz-tinged psych mover) LISTEN <<<

MESSENGERS - in the jungle (hard tribal freak rock!!) LISTEN <<

DAVID TERRY -mole and the flower (Belgian press. highly eccentric 60s beat.. can't find a sound clip!)

also:

CAN - "moon shake" (Nice copy of this classic kraut mover. Promo copy so same song both sides) LISTEN <<

HAYSTACKS BALBOA - "spoiler" / "bruce's twist" (Polydor) EX
    Ace prog-psych banger! LISTEN <<

SCORPION - can't get blood from a stone/ only human ( comped ace double-sider, hard-psych-funkish?) LISTEN<<<

THE JERMS - nobody (hard psych-soul with crazy drums! Promo with "short" and "long" versions = massive drum break!) LISTEN <<

BOBBIE GRAHAM - zoom widge and wag (ace mod/tittyshaker instor thing. I've got it in my head that it's Jimmy Page on guitar?) LISTEN <<

BETTY ADAMS - make it real (needs no introduction) LISTEN <<

CLAUDIO MORI - chi non lavora (Ace Euro-groover with snappy drums ++) LISTEN <<

THE GENTRYS - i need love (atypical Sun release. Powerful fuzz thumper!) LISTEN <<

DAVE CLARK FIVE - inside and out (lesser-spotted DC5 single - great phased pepperism. VG scuffs but plays well.) LISTEN <<

MICKEY MURRAY - flat foot sam (Hard soul pounder) LISTEN <<

BLACK SUN - flash/ back to bombay (With pic sleeve. one side spastic & frantic cosmic, the other a trippy raga-ish tune.) LISTEN & LISTEN

PEPPER TREE - workin' (ace funk rock banger) LISTEN <<
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Nice selection there. What sort of stuff are you looking for?
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

LPs is can listen to (i.e.: no one-trackers!) or 45s i can play out:

PSYCH, FUNK, SYNTH, NEw-AGE, GLAM 45s, BOLLYWOOD, LIBRARY, OSTs, FOLK-FUNK etc...
      Last edited by pencilface; 08-05-2014, 08:35 PM.
      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Working...
      X