Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some More Records.........

Some stuff.............RECORD/SLEEVE

I have loads of stuff i need shifted and i don't have the time to sort through it so there should be a few gems in there somewhere for everyone. Mostly diggin' folkfunkrock/weird stuff and anything acid at the mo but you can lay any action on me you want by way of a swap/swop 01 811 8055

A MAN AND A WOMAN OG ST UA 1967 MONO ULP 1155. MUSIC BY FRANCIS LAI. NEEDS NO BLURB REALLY, FANTASTIC ST. '66 CANNES FILM FEST GRAND PRIZE WINNER. AGAIN REALLY NICE COPY. NM-/EX+. RECOMMENDED

CAN SOUNDTRACKS ON SPOON '69/70 ANOTHER NICE COPY OF MR VOTELS FAV BANDS SECOND ALBUM. ITS CAN AND A MUST HAVE.HOLD
    JUDITH - JUDY COLLINS EX+/EX+ GATE ON ELECTRA 1975 K52019
    DELIGHTFUL FOLKESTRY FROM JC. YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE TRACKS HERE...
    http://www.musicoutfitter.com/store/...29/judith.html

KOSSOFF - BACK STREET CRAWLER - EX+/EX+ ISLAND 1973 ILPM 9264
    FREE GUITAR FELLA WITH RAW DIRTY BLUESY STUFF. DECENT JAMS.

JULIE FELIX - GOING TO THE ZOO EX+/EX+ FONTANA SPECIAL TRACKS FROM 67/69. MORE FOLKY GOODNESS.

BEAT CLUB '68 EX+/EX POLYDOR/STERN MUSIK. DECENT GERMAN COMP INCL BLOSSOM TOES/CREAM/JAMES BROWN/THE WHO/HENDRIX ET AL.

SWEET SMOKE LIVE EX+/EX+ EMI '74 NICE GATE. VV FAVS AND EUROPES ANSWER TO THE HIPPIE MOVEMENT. GOOD STUFF.

HERBIE FLOWERS PLANT LIFE - NICE NEAR MINT COPY OF THIS VV FAV. HOLD

TRIUMVIRAT - OLD LOVES DIE HARD - HARVEST VG/EX. WELL DECENT GERMAN PROGMASTERS WITH CRACKIN VOICE MACHINATIONS AND YUMMY HAMMOND C3 AND MOOG

TODD RUNDGREN - RUNT - BEARSVILLE EX/EX FIRST SOLO ALBUM FROM TODD ( NAZZ FELLA) AND A CORKER ONCE YOU GET INTO IT. RATED.

TODD RUNDGREN - SOMETHING/ANYTHING? BEARSVILLE DOUBLE GATE VG/EX RINGWEAR AND SLIGHT SPLIT. A weird sonic collage encompassing everything from psychedelia and Philly soul to Disney show tunes and vaudeville.

TONY MOTTOLA JOINS THE GUITAR UNDERGROUND! PROJECT TOTAL SOUND STEREO EX/EX WEIRD ONE WITH SOME EVEN WEIRDER COVERS LIKE HEY JUDE SMOKIN GUITARS WITH HIPPIE WIGS, JOINTS AND PEACE BEADS AND THATS JUST THE COVER! GOOD VV FODDER ME THINKS

ELP Brain Salad Surgery - UK MANTICORE LP WITH GATE GIGER SLEEVE AND POSTER EX/EX '73, LOVELY

BEAT 69 JOHN DEEN AND THE TRAKK EX/EX EUROPA - DECENT GERMAN BUDGET FREAKBEATS.

THE EYES OF THE BEACON ST UNION EX/EX MGM STEREO SE-4571 GATE. THE CLOWN DIED IN MARVIN GARDENS. CRACKIN' STUFF KINDA LIKE AN AMERICAN SGT PEPPER...a very solid album combining all the essential elements such as the Middle Eastern influences, rock, distortion, fuzz, and echoing vocals. GET THIS

THIS IS SUE - FEW MARKS ON SLEEVE BUT VINYL IS SWEET/ISLAND MONO IWP 3 - ONE OF THE BEST COMPS OF THIS KINDA NOISE. JAM PACKED WITH BREAKS GROOVES BEATS AND FUNKS. CONTAINS BOBBY PARKERS WATCH YOUR STEP RIPPED OFF BY LENNON FOR I FEEL FINE AND LOADS MORE GREAT R&B SOUL. RECOMMENDED.

JANOSI ENSEMBLE - ORIG FOLK TUNES IN BARTOK'S MUSIC - MUSIC FROM SZATMAR AND THE MEZOSEG
    ON HUNGAROTON NM/NM.
    OUT THERE HUNGARIAN FOLK ACTION.

BONNIE & CLYDE & OTHER HITS. DECENT PHILLIPS FRENCH COMP. 55 031 AUSTRIAN PRESS EX/EX INCLUDES JOHNNY HALLIDAYS VERSION OF HUSH AND SOME FRENCH ODDITIES.

TRACKS:
    dorthe - orch arno flor
    sind sie der graf von luxemburg?/paul mauriat
    love is blue/manfred mann mighy quinn/annarita spinachi
    stanotte sentral una canzone/vico torriani die rosy singers/henry mayer orch.
    es llegt immer an der bindung/the rattles after tea/vicky morgen sehen wir uns wieder/

FLIP.

JOHNNY HALLIDAY
    HUSH

ESTHER & ABI OFIRAM
    CINDERELLA ROCKAFELLER

DAVE DEE ETC
    LEGEND OF XANADU

RUDI BAUER ORCH
    SEHNSUCHT

ANDY 4
    GREEN GREEN GRASS OF HOME

HEIDI BRUHL
    LA BANDA

NEW VAUDEVILEE BAND
    BONNIE * CLYDE

THE NEW COLONY SIX 'BREAKTHROUGH ON SUNDAZED 180G VINYL. LP 5106. MINT.
    One of the most essential garage elpees ever, loaded with the trademark harmonies, Leslie-fied guitar licks, and hypnotizing combo organ of Chicago’s NC6. The 180 gram vinyl edition is an exact repro of their ultra-rare ‘66 debut.

DANSONS LES COPAINS. BARCLAY 82 322 FRENCH COMP WITH SOME YE-YE EURO JERKIFIED STOMPERS. DECENT STUFF. EDDY MITCHELL, OLIVER DESPAX, THE LIONS, THE MADISONS, ARIELLE, LES GAMBLERS.

BILLY COBHAM FUNKY SIDE OF THINGS ATLANTIC K50189. EX/EX STICKER ON FRONT.

TOMITAS GREATEST HITS RCA RL 43076 EXPERIMENTAL JAP GENIUS.

THE ALTERNATIVE SOUND New world NW 1020 EX/EX Nice copy of this Christain folk. Not really my bag what with me worshippin' satan and all.

45s
    east of eden - sin city girls/all our yesterdays polydor '73 pic sleeve

sandy coast - blackboard jungle lady/dont get me wrong - polydor ex '73

melba moore/dean parrish - magic touch/bricks broken bottles and sticks...nice mint kent soul 45

Ola & Janglers
    lets danse/hear me discophon pic sleeve.

Sir Douglas Quintet Dynamite Woman/Too Many Dociled Minds Mercury 127 463 mcf Mono German pic sleeve.

Sir Douglas Quintet neuvo laredo/texas me Mercury 127 494 Mono pic sleeve.

People I am the preacher/septembers son Vogue dv 11138 1970 pic sleeve.

PRO ARTE DA LI ZNAS KAKO TVOJA MAJKA PLACE FLIP IS NIKADA NIKADa ON SUZY 1974 iron curtain prog funk

MOSS DOSS PHOBOSMOSS WOODSTOCK/PEACE LOVE PEOPLE AND MUSIC. FLIP IS SUNG IN ENGLISH WITH LOADS OF ROCKY PSYCH AND TRIPPY EFFECTS both record ands sleeve are ex+ FRENCHY FREAKBEATING

DON ELLIS - ELI'S COMIN' CBS EX 69 PROMO

MUSIC FOR JAMES BOND BRAVO EX GERRY GLENN ORCH GOLDFINGER/OO7/DOC NO/RUSSIA WITH LOVE. NICE

PAUL BRETTS SAGE - 33RPM EP DAWN 1971 TASTY FUNKISH FREAKFOLK STUFF. HOLD

WESS - THERES GONNA BE A REVOLUTION PYE 73 PROMO EX CRACKIN RARISH FUNK HOLD

THE BOB SEGER SYSTEM INNERVENUS EYES CAPITOL EX 69 EARLY BOB THRASHIN OUT THE FUZZY FUNK. GET WITH BOB IF YOU AINT ALREADY.

JULIAS CAESAR - BREAKTHU/ICE CREAM TREE - MERCURY EX 68 - DECENT HALF RARE PSYCH STUFF.

SIR DOUGLAS QUINTET - BACON FAT/THE RAINS CAME - TRIBE RECS - EX. GOOD STUFF.

PYTHON LEE JACKSON - IN A BROKEN DREAM - YOUNGBLOOD EX - GETTIN' SOME NOISE OF LATE.

ORANGE COLORED SKY - THE SUN AND I/SWEET POTATO - PROMO SIMON NAPE PROD EX ON UNI. SWEETY SIKE STUFF
    [B]

LALLY STOTT - JAKARANDA - PHILLIPS EX PS - CRACKIN' PIECE OF SIKE POP WITH HEAVY DRUMS AND FUNKINESS

SOUL CENTER ORCH. - LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE/ANJUNA BEACH EX PS PHILLIPS 76. NICE. HOLD
    DANIEL GERARD - ISABELLA EX PS MOVIE PLAY.

ZEN - GET ME DOWN/WAYFARING STRANGER - PIP PROMO DIG DUTCH! EX. I LOVE ZEN, THIS IS GREAT.

DONALD BYRD CHANGE MAKES YOU WANNA HUSTLE Pts 1&2 BLUENOTE 75

JESSE WINCHESTER QUIET ABOUT IT AMPLEX PROMO TODD RUNDGREN PROD. FOLK ROCK.

SHE TRINITY UNION STATION BLUES/HE FOUGHT THE LAW COLUMBIA 66

JELLYROLL STRANGE/HELP ME OVER PROMO ON KAPP

RARE BIRD SYMPATHY/BEAUTIFUL SCARLET PROMO ON PROBE.

MOUNTAIN FOR YASGURS FARM/TO MY FRIEND MONO PROMO ON WINDFALL

CHASE
    HANDBAGS AND GLADRAGS EPIC. DECENT PSYCHROCKY VERSION OF THIS CLASSIC.

MORE SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOON.............
    Last edited by SARGE; 15-06-2005, 03:11 PM.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Originally posted by SARGE
    THIS IS BLACK VELVET - 1970 BEACONBES 168 - SUPERB AFRO SOUL ROCK ALBUM ON THE BACK OF THEIR KILLER 45 AFRICAN VELVET. NM-/EX+ NICE COPY OF A GREAT ALBUM. RECOMMENDED
    Yes! I needs this one..
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by vibra
      Yes! I needs this one..
      Vibes fella, i promised another first shout on this lot but i aint heard from him yet. dunno if he'll want this. if not its urs mate no worries.
      MODZ
      Hero No.9

Comment

Paul brett sounds kina interesting. But my trade list ain't in good shape as I've been too busy recovering from a week in Berlin for my bro's stag do.
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by vibra
          Yes! I needs this one..
          sorry vibes this be a goner. I got a 'beacon' mate who gets loads on that label and the next one i grab will go straight to ya. dam ting wont even touch the ground!!

plus i'll run my next batch of trades by ya first.
          MODZ
          Hero No.9

Comment

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup
            Paul brett sounds kina interesting. But my trade list ain't in good shape as I've been too busy recovering from a week in Berlin for my bro's stag do.
            Sorry emps fella tis gone also. Think i'll be postin' another PB soon tho so watch my space.
            hope alls good with ya M.
            Last edited by SARGE; 10-03-2005, 04:50 PM.
            MODZ
            Hero No.9

Comment

Sarge, i'd like a crack at the Can Soundtracks if it's still up fer grabs.

Let me know and i'dd PM my list...

Jamie
              https://soundcloud.com/basicbasic

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio Paradise
                Sarge, i'd like a crack at the Can Soundtracks if it's still up fer grabs.

Let me know and i'dd PM my list...

Jamie
                lay it on me bro...........
                MODZ
                Hero No.9

Comment

EASY LISTENING DOUBLE ALBUM....YOU KNOW THAT ONE...THE ONE WITH THE GUNTER KALLMAN CHOIR 'DAYDREAM' AND LOADS MORE DECENT STUFF.
                  On POLY..

is that the one which was sampled by skinny??
                  can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

Originally posted by deeno
                    EASY LISTENING DOUBLE ALBUM....YOU KNOW THAT ONE...THE ONE WITH THE GUNTER KALLMAN CHOIR 'DAYDREAM' AND LOADS MORE DECENT STUFF.
                    On POLY..

the very one mate....bloody top track I monster sample it and the beta band and i've a few other versions as well but works great when sampled.
                    MODZ
                    Hero No.9

Comment

On POLY..

wack me ur trades deeno and we'll swing it.
                      MODZ
                      Hero No.9

Comment

Deeno, just gimme your addy and i'll post this to ya gratis, coz thats the kinda guy i am.
                        Dolphins are great aren't they? but why do they hang around with tuna?
                        MODZ
                        Hero No.9

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE
                          Deeno, just gimme your addy and i'll post this to ya gratis, coz thats the kinda guy i am.
                          Dolphins are great aren't they? but why do they hang around with tuna?

sarge for president!!!! 1000thanks mate!!!
                          a present is on the way to you!
                          can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

sarge for president!!!! 1000thanks mate!!!
                            a present is on the way to you!
                            MODZ
                            Hero No.9

Comment

Working...
                            X