Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Trades Oct/Nov (psych, synth, OST etc…)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trades Oct/Nov (psych, synth, OST etc…)

Drop me a PM if anything takes your fancy - after all sorts: Synthesizer-based records, OSTs (especially strange or horror ones), fun 45s to play out, prog, synthesiser-based records etc.. also synthesiser-based records.

LPs:

SOPWITH CAMEL (Kama Sutra) - their first LP.
    TERENCE - an eye for an ear (Decca) - Fun album, includes the boss "fool and the traffic"
    PHLUPH (Verve) - organ-lead psych. "Doctor Mind" etc… lots of good tracks. Sleeve is a bit tatty.
    BOBBY BROWN - the enlightening beam of axonda (Destiny Records). GONE
    CHRISTINE McVIE - the legendary… (Sire) - folk-funk galore. "That's saying a lot" etc HOLD
    INSECT TRUST - hoboken saturday night (Atco) - second LP. Frantic psych-y sounds. "Ducks" is a frigging monster! Listen to that breakdown!

JIMMY ROYAL - stone cold soul (Nashville International) - obscure James royal LP - includes a few VG+ friendly bangers. "marmaduke", "move like a tiger" etc
    BOB SEGER - smokin OPs (Reprise) - pretty monster mama-jam of an album. "Heavy music", "Bo Diddley" etc…
    V/A - how pink are those elephants over there (Pink Elephant) - fun comp that includes a few desirable cuts: "Speakin my mind", "Harley Davidson"
    GRAHAM GOULDMAN - animalympics (Mercury) - odd OST from this 10cc dude. "Bionic Boar" is where it's at
    FRANCIS MONKMAN - energism (Bruton) - for the synth-lovers. "The doctrine of materialism that right action is the efficient exercise of normal capacity" (!)
    JACQUES ZWART - abwarts OST (Rigo) - highly moody and menacing German 80s soundtrack with some great cuts

45s:

BARRY RYAN - do that (Ariola) - love this tune so much! sort-of-balearic-synth-glam-soul-singalong!!

And quite surprised i still have this… no one want this mega OST 45?:

GUILIANO SORGINI - Let sleeping corpses lie (Tam) -Rare and awesome JPN 45 of the exceptionally ace play-out tune from the scarce "Living Dead At Manchester Morgue" OST.
    LISTEN<<<< HOLD

MORE 45's HERE <<<<<<

Cheers!
    Last edited by pencilface; 08-03-2015, 10:16 AM.
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Anyone have any idea why my pics aren't loading? I did it as usual...
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Getting an error on a direct link EG http://s94.photobucket.com/user/joeb...s0b777341.jpeg

Pretty up for JACQUES ZWART - abwarts (i'm sure i've heard that recently but I can't remember where) - i'll check for synth-based swapsies
      MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

Ah, I'll dick about with pics later. That Zwarts OST was on last year's HFVC Halloween mix, if you checked that?
        Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

pics sorted
          Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Joe I wouldn't mind that Christine McVie.. Let me have a root around...
            the monkey speaks his mind

Comment

Cool, drop be a list!
              Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Hey! Can I get dibs on that Japanese OST 45 pls..? Will send a PM later tonight
                If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Do it!
                  Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Done it..!
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                    X