No announcement yet.

FREE(ish) Black Cat Bones 'Warmth Of The Day' from 'Come Aboard' 1969 QE2 LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE(ish) Black Cat Bones 'Warmth Of The Day' from 'Come Aboard' 1969 QE2 LP

A year ago I snaffled a copy of this from Ben and have recently upgraded so it's offered up again, for free (sort of!)

I will pay the P&P but would be grateful if the claimant makes a donation to their local PDSA or Dogs Trust/Guide Dogs type chazza (I donated a tenner to the PDSA Cambridge Mill Rd branch). Wouldn't it be nice if this copy kept floating around VGplussers resulting in numerous nationwide donations to PDSA?

this is the track (not taken from the offered copy, which sounds fine btw but looks a little rough)

Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo View Post

Top two are Pencilface's fault for getting me into that Forestier LP! Cheers for the tip though Joe, killer stuff. Had to get the Peloquin (with some bonkers grooves!) from the same seller, thinking it would be VfM shipping, but I didn't read the fine-print which would have alerted me to how Canadian shipping doesn't follow the same logic as the rest of the world and is a huge, prohibitive scam. Certainly put me off buying from Canada, which is a shame. 'Come Aboard' was from Rob's last Friday, I know, I keep turning these up. This was dirt cheap due to some scuffage, but Black Cat Bones plays just fine, thankyou very much. And the Trevlac (!) is parpmongous and imbued with the whiff of fromage, but in a good way. Not a Studio2 that I see all that often anyway.
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Can I take you up on this Col?

Comment

Of course, Tom!

PM me your address

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe View Post
        Of course, Tom!

PM me your address
        Excellent, thanks! Been vaguely looking out for this for a while

Comment

Tom, your inbox is full, so can't respond to you that way. Glad it turned up OK.
          With reference to your comment, I have no idea. I really can't see them having a residency on the QE2 and wonder if they just happened to be in the studio at the time the album was being mixed/segued....?

Comment

Working...
          X