New (Financial) Year Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (Financial) Year Trades

In the spirit of Easter's rebirth / regeneration vibe, I'm looking to reinvigorate the collection a bit with a new influx.

Some of the following are lingering a bit, partly through lack of interest and partly through a few prospective trades flopping badly.

I've added a few new bits (including some comps from my Uni days - you never know), so maybe we'll see a bit more movement this time.

As ever, open to all manner of offers, the usual VV / VG+ stuff, jazz-rock, 80s pop 12"s that may not have been 'dance' but certainly had an ear towards the dancefloor (think Spandau, Japan, TFF, Scritti, Simple Minds etc - stuff with interesting remixes), wonky disco, grunge and so on.

Ratios are negotiable, not necessarily a 1:1 deal - if you want several of mine for one of yours, that's possible.

Any questions, I'll try and get back to you, but I'm sure the more knowledgeable lads round here will beat me to it.

Preferential treatment and first dibbs will be given to anyone I've got unresolved trades or unpaid debts to!

Jet Boy stole my baby.

I might have a crack at the Seasons by the Drama Workshop Ben... gotta take the kids to school - i'll get back to you!
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

PMed
      DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

Working...
      X