Trades May '15: Euro/ psych/ folk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trades May '15: Euro/ psych/ folk

Lots of new gear for trade - clearing out continues (none of this stuff is water damaged from the boiler leak - they were safely upstairs when it happened!)

Open to all sorts of stuff - particularly interested in OST, library, world grooves and synthesizer gear.

GAL COSTA - india (80's press on Philips. Well known Tropicalia LP. I absolutely love "Relance" ) GONE
    WILD IN THE STREETS ost (classic daft 60's Roger Corman counter culture flick OST. Lots of fun psychy gear, including the brilliant "Psychedelic Senate" )
    GIAMPIERO BONESCHI - cybernetic circus (Italian library bloopy electronics dude with a rare UK issue on Chapter One! Mind-bending sounds)
    THE MERCY & LOVE - s/t (Nice n woozy 60s sunshien pop/soul with some great covers. "Hey Jude" is great ) GONE

KATI KOVACS - s/t (Her best Hungarian LP with some killer crunchy funk rock that ceretainly gives Sarlota Zalatnay a run for her money! try "Varj Meg" )
    THEO SCHUMANN COMBO - fur junge leute (DDR beat/exploito gear. "Don Gil" is amazing!!)
    THEO SCHUMANN COMBO - s/t (Earlier LP with more great cuts. Try "vesuv" or the monster "Derby" )
    JUKKA TOLONEN - crossection (Scandinavian funky fuision with the killer Blackalicious-sampled head-nodder "northern lights" )

GALE GARNETT & GENTLE REIGN - sausalito heliport (jammy San Fran psych with some great cuts. I stuck "man in the middle" on my recent psych mix)
    LORD SUTCH - and heavy friends (All-star backing band!!!! "Flashing Lights" is the jam obvs. Scruffy copy, one for the playout bag?)
    SUPER EROTICA vol 2 (later album by these Brazilian exploito dudes. Includes the amazing and maniacal "Lost In Space". 90s press)
    THE PAUPERS - ellis island (US psych. "numbers" is so good)

SARLOTA ZALATNAY - almodj velem (Hungarian funky rock. Love "ki tiltja meg" )
    SKORPIO - kelj fel (Hungarian B-Boy breaks!!! "too late" )
    ILLES - add a kezed (More Hungarian funky rock, with the killer "nekem oly..." )
    REINHARD LAKOMY - s/t (DDR schlager gear with one brilliant funky cut: "jede blume... ")

LAURA - comin apart (Includes the folk funk klassikkk "love song" )
    ORPHAN - everyone lives to sing (obscure SSW/folk gear, "take a look around" always floats my boat) GONE
    JOE SOUTH - midnight rainbows (features the mad swamp funk grooves of "cosmos" that i stuck on THIS MIX a while back)
    JOHNNY RIVERS - realization (Great "Hey Joe" on here)
    Last edited by pencilface; 16-05-2015, 10:08 AM.
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB
Working...
X