White 5x5 Expedit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White 5x5 Expedit

Not sure if a suitable subject for a trades thread, but anyone fancy a white 5x5 Expedit? About 3 years old, only dismantled once (just now).
    London E11

I hope this is the final act in a dedicated, focused, at times merciless, but ultimately satisfying and liberating, cull.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

It's depressing moving piles of records, isn't it? (with the odd "ooh, forgotten I had this" moment for distraction)

Got some alcove shelving now (and a lot of previously Expedit housed records to find new space/homes for)

Comment

I don't know, I actually find the challenge of fitting lots of big, flat square things into the house in a pleasing manner one of the best things about record collecting! It's when you suddenly see an opportunity for reconfiguring the spatial arrangement of the unwieldy, decide to do it, put the work in and the result saves a good 6" of space! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, stupid records!
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
        X