Posting in a rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting in a rush

Baker Street Philharmonic. “Yesterday’s Dreams” and Oz comp with key tracks from the ‘Moon’ album.

Booby Montez. Viva Percussion. WRC edition.

Saeed Jaffrey – The Art of Love. Readings from the Kama Sutra over Indian music.

Condition details to follow.

Am posting this in a rush - will think about things that I am particularly interested in.

Originally posted by Funktionnaire View Post
    Baker Street Philharmonic. “Yesterday’s Dreams” and Oz comp with key tracks from the ‘Moon’ album.

Booby Montez. Viva Percussion. WRC edition.

Saeed Jaffrey – The Art of Love. Readings from the Kama Sutra over Indian music.

Condition details to follow.

Am posting this in a rush - will think about things that I am particularly interested in.
    Once picked up a bargain copy of this with same mis-spelling...

Comment

Google seems to know what I had in mind. That is to say - the LP. I was half expecting something quite different.

Comment

T. Inomata and SOund Ltd - I Dream of Naomi Nm/Nm (price sticker on sleeve which I left in case removing damaged sleeve)

The Saaed Jaffrey is VG+ (has a scratch on last track side 1) Vg+ (faint writing on top back and there is peeling of the laminate).

Am interested in late60s/early 70s crossover vibe stuff as found on soundtracks, Libes, occasional bits of jazz. Not so much the rockier end of things. Onetrackers are fine. E.g Los Dourados (with "Jaipur"). I have few particular examples in mind. Possibly Nick Ingman's "Inventions" (only heard the odd track)? Ditto Nikki Cole.
        Last edited by Grim Lounge Cowboy; 27-09-2015, 12:31 PM. Reason: Gone now, those items.

Comment

Working...
        X