Mustafa-Zadeh, Artemiev, Gaya et al.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustafa-Zadeh, Artemiev, Gaya et al.

I am happy to offer some of the recently found copies of the records I like, cherish and go rocky/jazzy/funky with,

Vagif Mustafa-Zadeh: Jazz Compositions. An incredible mixer of jazz, funk, and rock.

Gaya S/T 10'. The stylers sing funky pop and dance with it. You also may.

Alexander Katenin. Synth-pop on both of the records. The two still seem to be in demand in here and out there. Go grab`em!

Arsenal: their second studio blend of jazz and rock. Hand-made stuff. They mean it!
    Melodiya: Old Rhythms LP. This one is not that fuzzy and groovy. It has still got rhythm and masterfully polished style.

Andrey Petrov: One of my favorites. Full of love and warmth from a to z. The master goes funky with 'Fashion dance' on side 2 drawing the listener into some super easy jazz movements.
    Eduard Artemiev: The Warmth of the Earth. Heavy space prog rock. Lately I`ve been lucky to get a couple of copies of this beauty for the very first time, and one of the two is up here. Help yourselves.

My preferences include whatever sounds like Electric Prunes, Dague, US 69, Johnny Harris, Incredible Bongo Band, JoyDivision, The Sound etc. In case you sirs have funk/psych/latin/afro records with a break or two, don`t pass by.
    Alex
    DANCE TO THE RADIO

A. Petrov is gone!
    DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

Mustafa-Zadeh`s gone too.
      DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

Working...
      X