Library/OST/Funk/Breaks Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library/OST/Funk/Breaks Trades

I need some new breaks and am low on £££ so had a bit of a clear out and found some nice bits for trade so here goes:

Libraries

KPM 1214 – Pulse Of The City (Castle/Morcombe). Nice KPM with everything from funk to rock. (street walker/mister cool).

KPM 1061 – Impact and Action Vol 2 (Mansfield/dankworth/Dale etc). Dope KPM with Big Fuzz, enfant terrible etc. HOLD

Music Dewolfe – The professionals – (F. macdonald/ C. Rae). Funky dewolfe disco (ish) grooves. Glass of Champagne is the pick of the bunch!

Apollo Sound - Colours in Rhythm Vol 4 (Ted Nord/pete Hughes quintet)- Killer library reckid – so many nice samples to be had and a couple of play out tunes. HOLD

OSTs

The Cross and The Switch Blade – Ralph Carmichael – Every beat head needs a copy of this OST. Check review on blaxploitation.com. DJ Format breaks + much more.

Funk Lps

Ashantis – Ashantis – rare killer German jazz funk/disco. A couple of breaks to be had and just dope music incl ‘Safari’. This is a signed copy.

Frisco Disco – Ice - Nice funk LP from same guys as Cane and Abel/Lafayette Afro Rock band/Crispy and Co etc.

Instant Coffey - Dennis Coffey – Chicano/Enter The Dragon w/ additional production as always from Mike Theodore. Nuff said.

HP Riot – HP Riot – Canada only (?) issued (and good) funk LP.

I am after (uptempo) breaks/funk/disco/jazz/latin rock (esp Dewolfe 'Great Day', Any Niagara Lps, Mombassa, KPM - Trendsetters Lp etc)

Just hit me a PM or email ([email protected])

Peace
    Just1fdc
    Hot Butter
    Last edited by Just1fdc; 30-03-2005, 04:21 PM.
    Funk and Disorderly

KPM 1061 – Impact and Action Vol 2

Apollo Sound - Colours in Rhythm Vol 4

i will pm you! what's the condition?
    can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

Sup Deano,

Impact and Action Vol 2 is on hold at the mo.

Colours in Rhythm is in good nick if you ignore my finger prints. I would say VG+.

Lemme know what ya got to trade.

Peace
      Funk and Disorderly

Comment

Working...
      X