Summer Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Trades

This hot summer has been pleasantly rich in quite a few hot pulls and finds I`m now putting for trade. Feel free to enquire about any record in question and/or make an offer in return. I`ll tool up the thread with youtube links. To the point now:

Emil Dimitrov - S/T BTA - pop rock not without soul and garage-wise touches
    Andrei Bogoslovsky - The Scarlet Sales - funky psych prog rock opera
    Pesnyary - LP 2 - classic folk rock funkiness
    Adrei Petrov - Office Romance - psych fun OST well-known at the quaters
    Melodiya Ensemble - Concert in Bombay - live recording. Garanyan gets funky overseas
    Gerd Michaelis Chor - S/T - Amiga rock. yummy psych and funk stew

Sovremennik Orchestra - S/T - that`s the record! killer jazz funk staple. tops for the toffs
    Iveriya - LP 2 - psych folk with engaging grooves in dribs and drabs
    Alex Gradsky - Romance for Lovers - no comments
    Collage LP - Leningrad jazz compilation
    Igor Petrenko and VIA Disco - S/T - loads of disco for the dancefloor have nots
    Trio Obektiv - Non-Stop Dancing - big band B-boy funk

Melodiya Ensemble - Pop Mosaics - Let the sunshine in has never been that jolly good
    Alexander Tartakovsky jazz ensemble - scarce (obviously) gentle jazz giant from the Premier League. not cheap these days
    Ariel - LP 1 - folk, funk, rock, fuzz, drumbreaks.
    Igor Nazaruk - Affirmation - another a-ok jazz with an awesome tribute to Jose Feliciano
    Arp Life - Polish slicker
    Igor Brill - A Concert in the Olympic Village - the Caravan live version is bithin` on here

Via Orizont - funky playtime at the Soviet breakers` school yard . A beloved one.
    David Tukhmanov - On the Waves of My Memory - Soviet cosmo prog rock breakthrough
    Dielo - Dobi Chabrich - Georgia home brew of funk, pop folk, and fuzz. Check the Spinning Wheel effort
    Anatoly Vapirov - Mistery - still a sought-after jazz gem on Melodiya
    Tbilisi 1980 Spring Vibes fest - a jet-set gathering including Gunesh and Via 75. You had best go dig the links
    Eduard Artemiev - Metamorphoses - a sophisticated blend of progressive rock and out-of-spaceness.

That`s what I`m after: B-boy funk, Xian psych funk rock, latin/Spanish psych pop soul, prog funk, eery US and UK psych rock, and, to be sincere, anything you will/would feel like trading.

Alex
    DANCE TO THE RADIO

DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

it completely slipped my memory: Zatsepin LP is also up for a snatch!

http://vk.com/video-5749419_16855423...2ebe291f0fac36

DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

Anatoly Kroll`s Sovremennik and Melodiya Pop Mosaics are on hold.
              DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

Working...
              X