Couple of things f/t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of things f/t

Thinking of trading a few records. First time doing this on t'internet so bear with me. Also up on Waxi, so excuse cross post.

Arica- S/T.Gatefold double. Vinyl VG+. Side one has a few crackles at one point, but plays well and doesn't skip. Cover is VG, some fading on top and 2 inch split along bottom seam.

Tecwyn Ifan - Y Dref Wen (Sain) Vinyl VG- surface marks, but generally plays fine. Cover G split along bottom. Has lyric sheet.

Patto- s/t. Vertigo US (i think?) VG+/close to NM. Vinyl, cover VG+ (small punch hole).

Looking for Hosono/Happy End related, weirder end of SSW, PINA, Krautrock, Grabaciones etc.

Can email more pics if wanted.
    Last edited by pgofton; 24-08-2016, 05:59 PM.

Hi.

I would be Interested in the Arica. Might have some GermanNWW/ Kraut I can let go. Will PM when I have a list.
    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Hi.

I would be Interested in the Arica. Might have some GermanNWW/ Kraut I can let go. Will PM when I have a list.
      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Yes, definitely!

Comment

Would be interested in Tecwyn Ifan.
          Forgive my ignorance and general unfamiliarity with VG+ acronyms, but what is SSW and PINA?

Comment

Singer Song Writer and Privately Issued New Age. But whats Grabaciones?
            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
              Singer Song Writer and Privately Issued New Age. But whats Grabaciones?
              It's a loose collective of Spanish groups and artists from the 80s, the most famous being Finis Africae, but there were others such as Orchestra De Las Nubes, Pep Llopis, and Patricia Escuerdo. Most of them recorded for the Spanish label Grabaciaones Accidentales.

It's sort of the European equivalent of the 4th World/Ambient pop stuff that was happening in Japan around the same time. Lots of world music sounds, with a strong Eno influence too.

Here's a good article
              http://daily.redbullmusicacademy.com...fricae-feature

Comment

Cool, let me know if you've got anything a bit weird. Tecwyn's cool, but as a whole, slightly too straight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pgofton View Post
                  Cool, let me know if you've got anything a bit weird. Tecwyn's cool, but as a whole, slightly too straight for me.
                  He is one hell of a wordsmith. I think Eryr Eli (on side 2) is the track most VG+ ARE AFTER. Quality doom psych folk
                  sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

Originally posted by Boi Bach o Bethel View Post
                    He is one hell of a wordsmith. I think Eryr Eli (on side 2) is the track most VG+ ARE AFTER. Quality doom psych folk
                    The last track on side one has a great, fuzzy twin guitar bit, and the last one side 2 a good break. Not being Welsh I'll take your word on the lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by pgofton View Post
                      The last track on side one has a great, fuzzy twin guitar bit, and the last one side 2 a good break. Not being Welsh I'll take your word on the lyrics
                      MY WORD IS LAW (ha ha ha) Tecwyn Ifan has a distinguished career and his work with Ac Eraill is great too.

Here's my all time favourite by him

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/4633381?ev=rb
                      sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

Working...
                      X