Groovy Vocal/Library/Latin/Soundtrack/Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groovy Vocal/Library/Latin/Soundtrack/Lounge

Heres me trade list, I know most of these are cheapies and I am not expecting much in return for most, so feel free to ask me questions. Thought I would offer them to you before oxfam!

Groovy Vocals
    • Bobbie Gentry - Way down South (Great LP inc Big Boss Man and Parchman Farm)
    • Lulu - The most of Lulu (inc Psych Lounge Funk Classic Love Loves to Love Love)

Library
    • Ten Plus - Hot Night (Groovy Alan Parker 60s Music Dewolfe Library LP with Funk and Reggae instrumentals) ** HOLD **
    • Soul City Orchestra - Meal Ticket (Rouge Library LP "Progressive Rock Sounds for Orchestra with the emphasis on rhythm and Strings played by the Soul City Orchestra) ** HOLD **
    • Folklore & Beat Vol II (Selected Sound Library LP, No all the way through tracks, but plenty of breaks for the more smaple oriented) ** HOLD **

Latin Soul Boogaloo
    • Rocardo Ray and Bobby Cruz - Lo Mejor de (The best of) (Groovy Latin Boogaloo inc Lookie, lookie and Nitty Gritty)
    • The Makers of Hi-C Fruit Drinks Present In The Latin Flavor (Sabor Latino) (60s Cotique Latin Boogaloo sampler with Hi-C Fruit Drinks! inc great tracks such as TNT Band Meditation, Bien Dulce Joey Pastrana, Boogaloo Blues Johnny Colon, I Could never hurt you girl by Choolo Rivera and Many Others)
    • The Harvey Averne Dozen - S/T (Original Fania Latin Soul Boogaloo LP, inc Never Learner to Dance, Dynamite, THe Beat Goes on and Can you dig it)
    • The Harvey Averne Dozen - Viva Soul (Original Atlantic Latin Soul Boogaloo LP, inc Micro Mini, Shake your Money Maker, Make Out and The Word))
    • Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66 - What the world Needs now (inc Moanin and Norwegian Wood)

Soundtracks
    • Francis Lai - Rider on the Rain Soundtrack (le Passager de la Pluie)
    • Mike Curb - Dr Goldfoot and The Girl Bombs Soundtrack ** HOLD **
    • Vic Mizzy - The Caper of The Golden Bulls Soundtrack

Funky Reggae Lounge
    • King Kong - Funky Reggae (inc Funky Nassau, Papa was a rolling stone, Lets get it on and I heard it through the grapevine)
    • Blooblo - Reggae Pary Time (Inc Superstition and Satisfaction)

Film/TV Themes
    • Geoff Love - Big Terror Movie THemes (Inc Three days of the condor and Death Wish)
    • Geoff Love - Big Suspence Movie THemes (In Shaft, The French Connection and In the heat of the night)
    • Geoff Love - Star Wars and other Space Themes (Inc UFO, Startrek, Dr Who and Barbarella) ** HOLD **
    • Michel Legrand - The man and His Music - The Windmills of your mind - (Inc Dis Moi and Others)
    • Screen Trip Seventies (Inc Born to be Wild)
    • Jack Parnell - The TV Times record of your top TV THemes (inc Eye Level, Hawaii Five O)
    • Jack Parnell - Move TV Times top TV THemes (inc Kojak, Caine's Theme (Theme from Kung Fu))
    • Ferrant and Teicher - Top Ten Film Themes (Inc Goldfinger)
    • Geoff Love - Themes for Superheros (inc Wonderwoman, six million dollar man etc)
    • Count Basie - Basie Meets Bond
    • BBC Detective Themes (Inc Kojack by John Gregory, The Detectives by Alan Tew and The Rockford Files by Mike Post)
    • Norrie Paramour - Law Beat (Inc Ironside, Hawaii five, Columbo, FBI Etc)

Lounge Compilations
    • The Magnificent Sounds of Living Stereo (Inc It's not unusual by THe Button Down Brass and The Bandit by Chaquito)
    • Thrill to the Sensational Sound of Super Stereo (Inc Louie Louie by Mongo Santamaria and Holiday by Andre Brasseur) ** HOLD **
    • Stereo '69 (Marble Arch Inc Satisfaction by Paraffin Jack Flash ltd and Lucy in the Sky by John Schroeder)
    • Climax Special Sampler (Studio 2 Stereo, Inc my favourite instro version of Hawaii Five O by Harry ROche Constellation)
    • Made In Britain (Readers Digest inc Woodstock by Alan Tew and Rach Out by Keith Mansfield)
    • Super Stero Sound Sampler (Inc Tallyman by Big Jim Sullivan (Sitar))
    • The A to Z of Easy Listening (Polydor inc the classic Bocaccio Soul by Augusto Alguero, Peter THomas and Ultimate Spinach)
    • Golden Hour Presents Hit Sounds in Stereo for Late Night Listening
    • The World of Phase4Stereo Vol 2 (Inc Ticket to Ride by Frank ChacksField, Light my Fire by Ted Heath and House of the Rising Sun by Guitars Unlimited)
    • Stereo PLus 3 (First Internation City Bank, 3 sections Tijuana, Easy Listening and Soul)

Lounge
    • Hammond Party with Will Horwell (Inc Beat Special No 1)
    • Pasquale Dragorm amd The Sounds Of Love Orchestra - Erotic Dreams (Sexploitation inc J t'aime, Emanuelle, Black Emanuelle, Bilits etc)
    • Smash Hits Presley Style (MFP Elivis Covers)
    • Jim Webb's Soul Symphony - Up Up and Away
    • Bert Kaempfert - 6 plus 6 (Inc Tune for Tony and Theme from Shaft)
    • Frank Pourcel - Sensations (studio 2 sterio, nothing great all the way through, but good stuff for sampling)
    • The Tony Hatch Sound - Beautiful in the Rain (Inc Mas que Nada)
    • Alec Leader plays the hits from the pen of Henri Mancini on The Hammond Organ
    • Harry Stoneham - Hammond hits the Highway (Studio 2 Stereo inc Pink Panther Theme, Tabu, Quiet Village, I Spy Theme and The Avengers Theme)
    • Alan Moorhouse and His Bond Street Brigade (Inc the classic Funky Fever)
      Herb Alberts Tijuana Brass - Whipped Cream & Other delights (In love potion no 9)
    • Jack Parnell - The Big Band Show
    • Sounds Orchestral - Hits Orchstral by Sounds Orchestral (Inc Green Tambourine)
    • The New Dimension Orchestra - In Search of Far Horizons (Contour LP with strings and Lunar Echo)
    • The Dudly Moore Trio - Genuiine Dud
    • James Last - Beach Party (Inc the classic Happy Brasilia)
    • Supersession Workshop - Golden Songs of the Beatles (Inc Lady Madonna, Day Tripper I Feel Fine etc)
    • Magnificent English Strings (Ace of Clubs, Inc Norwegian Wood and Swingin' Shepherd Blues)
    • Strings for Pleasure play the Hits of Henry Mancini (INc Baby Elephant Walk, The Pink Panther, Peter Gunn etc)
    • The Soulmates - History of Soul (Windmill, Inc Midnight Hour, Shaft, Son of a preacher man etc)
    • Moog Party Time (The New Exciting Sound of the Moog Synthesiser) (Inc popcorn and Son of my Father)
    • Bob Crewe Generation - Music to watch Birds by (Studio 2 Stereo, Inc Clemetine Boo-Ga-Loo and Miniskirts in Moscow) ** HOLD **
    • The Tequila Brass - Tamla Meets Tijuana (inc Uptight, How sweet it is etc)
      Ron Goodwin play Burt Bacharach
    • Quincy Jones - Quincy Plays for Pussycats (Inc The In Crowd, Satisfaction etc)
    • Paul Mauriat Salutes The Beatles (inc Get Back and Ticket to Ride)
    Last edited by Moogaloo; 29-03-2005, 10:14 PM.
    My Mixcloud

Hi Chris,

The two Harvey Averne ones sound like they might be my bag. I'll PM you my trades...

Jamie.
    https://soundcloud.com/basicbasic

Comment

Ten Plus - Hot Night (Groovy Alan Parker 60s Music Dewolfe Library LP with Funk and Reggae instrumentals)

Yes please! Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X