Ben's Creaky-Kneed Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben's Creaky-Kneed Selection

Not the most exciting update, I'll take that comment on the chin any time. But I'm not looking for anything crazy for many of these.

I'm more arsed about creating some space and movement, I'm not expecting anyone to offer me Moody. Summat interesting would be nice though. Not fussed about 1:1s, we can juggle the proportions around to suit.

Anything that doesn't shift in the next few days (or at least get dibbsed in the next few days) will more than likely go in the bag to take to market.

Without wanting to sound like Billy Brexit, UK trades will get priority, purely as overseas shipping costs sting after a while and sending 12 volumes of Dusty Fingers overseas just isn't going to happen.

Any questions, give me a shout.

Jet Boy stole my baby.

I'm interested in the Blood Sisters Ben. Also does the Contempo LP have the Masai - across the tracks on it?
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Nah. That's on Volume One.

Track list for Volume Two: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Funk...elease/1971579
      Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

I need a Dourados! (Never seen one in the wild!) and maybe the Upp too, will have a scratch about and send you a PM
        Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

I'd love the Funk Party 2 if LDBJ doesn't want it. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo View Post
            Nah. That's on Volume One.

Track list for Volume Two: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Funk...elease/1971579
            Thanks Ben. Been after that Masai for years - must have seen hundreds of Contempo 45s in that time but never that one!
            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Sorry LDJB, wasn't meaning to step on your trades. I've just ordered a copy of vol2 now that I know it exists. Vol 1 has to be the cheaper way to get hold of that Masai track.

Comment

GONE:
                One of Los Dourados
                Blood Sisters 12"
                Jimmy Smith
                Robin Gibb
                Beacon Comp
                Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                X