Mad As March Rares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad As March Rares

Or rather common and easy-to-find records. But I do like to overwork a pun.

As I've had a day off work, I've had another mini-sort out.

Some of these are lingerers from previous listings, but I've hopefully done enough of a churn to be able to list summat to tempt a few of you.

Usual approach from me, I'm really not fussed about 1:1 trading, could be five of my 'lesser' items for one of your bangers and vice versa.

What am I after in return? Well, I'm still looking for folk stuff with a bit of a groove, femme vox, funky prog, swinging soundtracks, 90s alt-rock (think Faith No More, Smashing Pumpkins etc), grunge, 80s pop 12"s with interesting extended mixes (think I've about completed Japan, Scritti, Associates etc.), bit of indie (still missing a few Smiths items), my mate is after some shoegaze stuff (with Ride being a particular fave). Surprise me.

Where I would usually be in a rush to sort trades out before taking the 'unwanted' stuff to market, market is now three weeks away (first Saturday in April), so no real urgency this time.

Femme Vox:

(Top Right is The Golden Voice of Lena Lim)

Few Comps:

Some archetypal VV / VG+ gear:

(Lord Rockingham has a tear at the top right corner of the sleeve - not dead visible from the pic, but it's about 2" long)

More of the same:

Folk-y / Xian stuff:

(I recently got a spare of Narnia, so only fair to offer my better copy for trade)

Miscellaneous:

(Jayme Marques is signed - woo!)
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

Wouldn't mind the Norma Tanega. I'll see what I can find
    Back to Neuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo View Post
      Incredible hairdo on Ray

Comment

Working...
      X