Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer Limits - Black Boots

You know what it is, The Outer Limits - Dark side of the moon / Black boots
    I've got another spare of this for trade, it's the standard Decca issue, not the promo one.
    Prefer 45s for trade, maybe something similar or 60s/70s garage/mod/psych, surprise me
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Here'tis if you don't know it.
    "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Gone

Comment

Working...
      X