X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few LP Trades

Woody Herman - Giant Steps
    CCS - Best of...
    Tina Britt - Blue All the Way ('Sookie Sookie')
    Nick Straker Band - A Walk In the Park ('A Little Bit of Jazz' etc)
    Ferrante & Teicher - Getting Together
    'Bones Galore - Work Song (Circle of Sound 2nd issue)
    King Kong - Funky Reggae
    The Marvels (Trojan) - HOLD
    Roger Coulam - Hammond Stereo Sounds...
    Chaquito - Revolution
    Zacharias - The Sensational Sound of ... (Studio 2, 'Sweet Charity')
    Sounds Orchestral - Wigwam ('Shackled')
    Dusty Springfield - See All the Faces of... ('Girls Can't Do What the Guys Do', 'Willie and Laura Mae Jones', etc) - HOLD
    National Youth Jazz Orchestra - NYJO ('Gatecrasher')
    Wojcieck Karolak - Easy! (Polish jazz)

Raccomandata Ricevuta Ritorno per... ('91 reissue of early 70s Italian prog)
    Triana - Hijos del Agobio ('84(?) reissue of '77(?) Spanish prog - not too sure on the dates!)

(and a lot of this list is still available, loads of the VV 'standards': http://www.bongolia.org/music/trades_list.txt)
    Last edited by bongolia; 23-04-2005, 07:38 PM.

interested in the marvels LP I think....
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia
      Dusty Springfield - See All the Faces of... ('Girls Can't Do What the Guys Do', 'Willie and Laura Mae Jones', etc
      I'd like this one pleeze.. I've still got those 2 LPs you wanted previously (Malo & Ella), so drop me a line fella..
      Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Dusty Springfield - See All the Faces of...
        ... that's a great album - was trying to turn Rich Hero onto this at the weekend.. You like it Vibra!
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

have you checked out Cameo from '73, even better! Produced by Lambert & Potter there's some classics on there... Mama's Little Girl, Breaking Up A Happy Home...

Comment

Working...
          X