Some records to trade garage-freak-psych-funkyrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some records to trade garage-freak-psych-funkyrock

hi folks a list to trade, if you are interested in any of these ones drop me a line

@ DRAGONS - HEART TRANSPLATATION
    From GERMANY with one of the prettiest PS of the 60’s, the Spanish one, top Mod favourite, Pure psych-brassy stomper perfect to start a fire in a ny dancefloor
    @ LALLY STOTT - Henry james
    Henry James is a tough, Wirtzian-styled stomper, A wonderful track compiled in "Nightmare's at toby's shop"
    @ CAFE CON LECHE - The land of light
    One of my spanish fav, killer hard-psych tune recorded by two childs from the American Military Base of Torrejón in Madrid. Distorted guitars with angelical voices...The Jackson 5 drenched of fuzz
    @ ANGELA BELL WALKER - Rastro Blues part 1 b/w Part II
    She came from Oxford (UK) to Madrid to study and with LENNOX-FRANKLIN as backing group she recorded this Killer Female Spanish Funky-psych Stomper.
    @ Z-66 - LOVE IS JUST A GAME
    Funky-hammond Spanish stomper, sung in English by this Majorcian group famous for their jam sessions in clubs of PALMA with Jimmy Hendrix, Eric Burdon etc etc...
    @ MAQUINA - I BELIEVE/THANK YOU
    Here is their more melancholic & psicodelic tune, delight it! Their rare promotional single (no picture sleeve) by the underground band from Spain Màquina! a superb Soft Machine inspired tune.
    @ TAICONDEROGA - Speakin' My Mind + Witchi Tai To
    Killer hard-psych loaded of fuzz and phasing effects. doublesided LSD induced madness.
    @ LONG JOHN BALDRY - CUCKOO/ You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling/Stop her on sight (S.O.S)/Bring my baby back to me - Superb French EP of british blue eyed soul. With a superb cover of Stop Her on Sight, the killer classic Cuckoo so raw as brassy, and a nice cover of Lost that lovin' feelin'.
    @ WAYNE FONTANA - WE'RE BUILDING A LOVE b/w CHARLIE CASS
    His second psych masterpiece, Uk pop-syke with souly touches.
    @ TOMMY ROLAND - Emanzipation +1
    Killer Deep psych drum & bass song, as far as I know he was german and I have just found Spanish copies of this single.
    @ LA OCA - Pan Quemao b/w Susy
    Superb Spanish group with Joey Yglesias EX-SANTANA BLUES BAND playing killer guitar riffs, powerful vocals, loud bongos a superb hammond floating over the song plus a magical flute
    @ VOCES DE ALGODON - Con los zapatos en la mano B/w Llamame
    A perfect bubble with organ & bras flavour it’ll blow up in the dancefloor
    @ STRANGE FOX - Bring it on home/Time and tide
    Pretty Psych-Prog UK band with the Spanish PS, brilliant organ driven in the A-side and the B-side is a flute psych- prog ballad compiled in "WE CAN FLY vol. 4"
    @ LOS SIREX - EVA/DE AQUÍ PARA ALLA
    My favourite single of this Spanish band, here they start the metamorphosis freom the garage to the brassy freak-psych style using effects, pipes, acoustic guitars, brass section etc etc
    @ LOS HURACANES - Dias sin manaña + 3
    LOS HURACANES always a step beyond the rest with the raw and powerful voice of Víctor Ortiz.
    @ THE BEATLES - Baby youre a rich man
    Delicious Psych-Beat single with the german PS.
    @ SOME OTHER ANIMAL - ALL ALONE ON THE HIGHWAY/I don’t need anybody
    Steppenwolf related band, with a superb west coast sound, sitar, fuzz... pure dynamite in any dancefloor.
    @ CREATIONS - It's Up To You b/w I'Aint It The Truth
    Private scarce teenage garage mover a la KINGMEN.
    @ SPRINGFIELD RIFLE - Left Of Nowhere b/w I Must Go For A Walk
    Pacific Northwest psych sound from around 1968 compiled in Fading Yellow Vol. 3 - Garage/Psych Compilations
    @ NOEL DESCHAMPS - Comme Je suis/Ne t'y risque pas/Tu n'y peux plus rien/Je suis un sale menteur
    Superb French Freak-Beat EP with the help of Miky Jones & Tommy Brown behind him.
    @ MICKY Y LOS TONYS - No se puede ser vago/como la primera vez/El problema de mis pelos/Cuando pienso en ti
    Delicious Spanish Psych-Beat EP with guitars played backward, the perfect mix between Beatles & Antoine.
    @ LOS IBEROS - Nightime/Why can't we be friends
    Superb Spanish pop-syke double-sided with a song of JOHN PANTRY "Nightime" and Mres Bickerton (World of Oz, Toby Twirl...) & Waddington in the other side making with a brilliant pop-syke DERAM style.
    @ GRUPO 15 - ERA UN DIA GRIS b/w Todos te diran
    Heavenly vocals with a delicate orchestral arrangement, completely unknown. here is a top toy-town single. Superb Pop-syke sounds in Spanish
    @ PACO RUIZ -GOGO-GIRLS + 3 -
    One Hammond, thousand of dabadabas, female choirs, a nice brass section and the best Yeye song ever done in Spain. Plus “El Juego” a catchy Beat number of the best and Cielo de invierno ala PROCOL HARUM!!
    @ CYAN - Toby's Shop
    The perfect kinder-pop track, 2-chord one-handed piano a trumpet and a harpsichord…. A simple delicious slice that gave the name to the compilation “Nightmares at Toby's Shop”
    @ LA OCA - Campos de cafe +1
    Superb Spanish group with Joey Yglesias (EX-SANTANA BLUES BAND) playing guitar, killer funky breaks and a hammond floating over all the tune. Compiled in COSTA PEPPERMINT
    @ NH & JM - Se me escapo una ilusion/Versallesco y rococo
    24 carat Pop, NUEVOS HORIZONTES joined forces with JUAN Y MANUEL and this is the final result a pretty baroque pop doublesided.
    @ LOS LENTOS - De la mano/Hey hey
    First single of this Barcelonian band playing catchy popsoul, at the same style than Banzos, Frecuencia...
    @ CATINOS - Girl, I’ve got news for you (Chica tengo noticias para ti) b/w Ayer cuando era joven
    Superb rendition to The Birdwatchers song, more Poppy than THE MILLER one but also irresistible
    @ MASSIEL - El era mi amigo/Se que ries sin pensar
    The perfect example of The PEPE NIETO’s wall of Sound without any doubt The Spanish PHIL SPECTOR, this is not the tipical Massiel sound, incredible orchestral arrangements, fuzz, congas, bongos, flute. A must!
    @ TONY WELLS - QUIERO VIVIR - Here is a Spanish rarity by Tony Wells, after a long trip through the USA (He even said that was in the CHARLES MANSON clan) He came back to Spain in the early 70’s to record this great single just have a listen and enjoy the fuzz guitar and the relaxed tempos with violins etc…
    @ DOS AMIGOS - July b/w Noche negra -
    A catchy and happy tune, with pretty brass arrangements and nice sweet vocals, you will finish trapped in the pop web!
    @ LOS ROBERTS - Hola y luego adios B/w Volveras -
    Old known via EL SOUL ES UNA DROGA, here is other souly number making a spanish cover of JERRY VALE “Hello & goodbye”
    @ LOS PASOS - Lluvia en la estacion + El piano
    More acid than ever, a really nice guitar work, backing for a pounded piano and the heavenlies voices of LOS PASOS their less-known psycodelic tune but my fav.
    @ CHICOS - Quiero un poco de tu amor b/w Cuando el viento pasa
    I love this song heavenly orchrested and with delicious female back choirs but with a killer rythm, a great contrast for this song
    @ JACKIE - Sentimental girl
    Naif female singer loacated in Spain, daughter of an American soldier in Torrejon (Madrid) sunging in english this pretty folk-psych song.
    @ MOONLIGHTS - Canción Del Inmigrante (Immigrant Song)
    Uruguayan LED ZEPP Cover
    @ LOS KILLERS - No me importo tu dinero/Tom Dooley
    Uruguayan beat group, one of the best ones in the small 60's scene from Uruguay
    @ LOS SHAIN'S - El cielo esta cayendo/Guau guau a go go - aliThe
    The A-side is a heavenly hammnond driven mid tempo ala Moody blues, in the B-side they came back to their way and made this garage-beat mover. A great Beatlesque tune!
    @ BAMBOOS OF JAMAICA - Regea man b/w Candy Bamboos of Jamaica with a Fantastic PS.
    The tune 'Regea man' (Written like this) is a very interesting mix of Mod soul with ska mixing Wilson Picket alike raw ness with the Billy Steward ss ss s s ssummertime (r rrr rrr rrr regea man) and a typical mod groove. Also has a great percusssion break. Perfect for the dancefloor
    @ FLAMENCO - Algo me va a pasar +1
    Monster & totally unknown Spanish Hard-rock funky exploito, killer distorted guitars & terrific funky drums & whuah whuah breaks. POST-GALAXIA
    @ SANTA MARIA - Elle Hear it! b/w Donne-moi ton coeur et ta fleur
    Classic French fuzz-psych single with female chorus.
    @ PIRATAS - Tarro de miel
    A pretty honeypot with male chorus, a hipnotyc organ, and innocent lyrics
    @ MAX-B - SUPERBWANA b/w Part2
    Max-B again with a superb flute funky tune.
    @ ALMAS HUMILDES - JOKER’S BLUES
    One of the best organ based tunes from Spain and never compiled, but it’s so good… a dark organ line for this dark song “The broken windows blues”
    @ OM - "Vindra La Llum" / "Waiting of Godot"
    The catalonian guitarist Jordi "Toti" Soler formed the in 1970 this acid-psych band with Josep Polo & Doro Montaberry recording this single for EDIGSA. A blend of acid-guitar psych and esoterics catalonian lyrics
    @ ILANGA - ANIVA / Jikele Maweni'
    A mix of Western and African musicians. Some parts of 'Aniva?' have a strong bluebeat rhythm and the rest is like a revision of the PATA PATA Makeba’s song.
    @ DYNASTIE CRISIS - Jesahel / Le monde eclate
    Top French trippy funk-psych instro organ, fuzzy guitar, strange effects and percussion!
    @ KING BISCUIT ENTERTAINERS Take My Thoughts Away / Ride My Soul Away
    Pacific Northwest psych of the best with phasing voices, one of the finest examples of the trasicion from the garage to the psych, a guitar with eastern echoes and the most delicates vocals.
    @ THE ODYSSEY - Little Girl, Little Boy / Little Orphan Annie
    Garage-psych smasher, mixing the best part of each style, delicious vocals with acid fuzzy guitars.
    @ UK JONES - AND THE RAINS CAME DOWN / LET ME ME TELL YA
    UK POP-SOUL stomper DERAM sound with the Spanish PS
    @ FURIA - FURIA
    Following the steps of Black Sabbath this Spanish combo recorded this brilliant B-side loads of wild screaming vocals, breakbeating drumming & with a superb dope flute solo, terrific hard mod-club sounds for the most discerning Dj's

Originally posted by micifuzz
    hi folks a list to trade, if you are interested in any of these ones drop me a line

@ DRAGONS - HEART TRANSPLATATION
    From GERMANY with one of the prettiest PS of the 60’s, the Spanish one, top Mod favourite, Pure psych-brassy stomper perfect to start a fire in a ny dancefloor
    vol. 4"
    @ FURIA - FURIA
    Following the steps of Black Sabbath this Spanish combo recorded this brilliant B-side loads of wild screaming vocals, breakbeating drumming & with a superb dope flute solo, terrific hard mod-club sounds for the most discerning Dj's

be interested in these two - what sort of thing are you looking for?

We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Nuevos Horizontes

I have interest in NUEVOS HORIZONTES record

Comment

Working...
      X