Os Mutantes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe M'geek View Post
    I just won a nice looking mono first press of the second album off Huiboki for £35...

be patient...
    Nice going mate, saw that, but need that 1st album. I will assume the patience method. All zen here.
    The Sound of Salvation blog

Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
    Vault mint

Comment

Is the LP self titled?
      Can you let me know the cat number on this record. I might have it but I have thousands of Brazilian LP's and I am useless at keeping them in some order. If you can give me that info I'll have a butchers for you.

I also have some lovely Brazil singles also which you might be interested in and currently up for offering but keeping in with the T&C's of this forum PM me if you want to see where they are available.

Hope I can help

Comment

Hi Ant!
        My name is Carlos Guerra, a record collector from Brazil!
        If you have patience I can help you with Mutantes records!
        I try to find and contact you!
        Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by carlosgguerrabr View Post
          Hi Ant!
          My name is Carlos Guerra, a record collector from Brazil!
          If you have patience I can help you with Mutantes records!
          I try to find and contact you!
          Regards!
          Hi Carlos!
          Thanks for your offer. I am only looking for the 1st album, must be in Excellent + condition, a reissue would be best.
          A few people have said that they can find this much cheaper than i have seen them sell for but so far everyone has failed!
          Ant.

Vault mint

Comment

Looks like your prayers have been answered

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180154432456

Note the Sept 24 release date. No doubt it'll be cheaper through a shop rather than an eBayer.

WF

Comment

Originally posted by Willy-Fogg View Post
              Looks like your prayers have been answered

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180154432456

Note the Sept 24 release date. No doubt it'll be cheaper through a shop rather than an eBayer.

WF
              Thanks dude, definitely better than paying £50!
              Will keep praying, who knows what will get repressed with a few well said prayers!

Vault mint

Comment

it's a 180gr reish edition.
                shop seems to be a little cheaper, hhv.de lists it for 17,95 euro.
                http://www.hhv.de/item_117679.html
                [edit]and juno has it for 10.99 pounds. reished on lilith russia.[/edit]
                Last edited by meikel_neit; 12-11-2007, 11:12 AM.

Comment

remember a very long argument recently about buying bootlegs which ended up being seen as akin to selling your soul to the devil
                  Anyway, seeing as this repress is an obvious bootleg we shouldn't be buying it

Vault mint

Comment

if you check the "back cat." of lilith its quite surely a boot. releasing anything from the cure to tom jones to stevie makes you wonder.
                    since you seemed to care more bout sound quality...and it prolly might be better than on an 80s brasilian reish, you really need to decide yourself

Comment

The fact that Lillith's address is in Russia makes me a little suspicious of them! Not that i've got anything against Russia or Russians but i doubt they are getting permission to release Faust, Kiss etc & basing their official head office (real or fantasy office) in Russia probbaly saves them from any lawsuits.
                      I do have a couple of Brazilian official 80's repressings, i think they did just about every Tropicalia album & the sound quality is great.
                      Maybe i should wait for an original, got a Jorge Ben original recently & it really sounds great.

Vault mint

Comment

Working...
                      X