Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody need a cover for a UK Bob Dylan EP? "Don't Think Twice It's Alright" + 3?
    Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://m.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine54/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

if you're fine with reproduction sleeves, this place seem to have a reasonable range:
      http://www.covers33.co.uk/
      its where i get my protective sleeves from.
      "Jumping cues and making haste just ain't my cup of meat"

www.alexd.co.uk

Comment

I have a picture sleeve for:

Qurbani by Kalyanji Anandji

If any one wants it.....
        "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Anyone got a sleeve for one of these? Bam Ex 259 Sculptures Sonores by Lasry= Baschet

A clear scan of both sides would be awesome if anyone could be bothered to do that...
          Last edited by Joe M'geek; 29-06-2008, 11:56 PM.
          "Not only that but the WHOLE COVER is UNCREASED with only 2 or 3 TINY creaselines near the opening edge about half way down!!!! In the same place (about half way down the opening edge), there is an absolutely TINY and PERFECTLY repaired split" (xxxrecords)

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
            Anyone got a spare BLUEBEAT company bag they fancy parting with. Actually, I could do with about 10...

*And don't even THINK of suggesting "there's a guy at the record fairs who does..."
            Andy, Blue Beat 45s mostly came without company sleeves - I know this because I had an incredible deadstock haul of 45s on this label many years ago. The actual paper sleeve is the exact same design, it's just blank and like most 60s sleeves, has the catalogue number written in pencil on the tip of the sleeve.

Comment

Think I posted this sleeve request in the wrong thread earlier>

Sylvie Vartan - ce jour la/quand tu es la

Don't suppose anyone has the picture sleeve for this 7"?
              "Jumping cues and making haste just ain't my cup of meat"

www.alexd.co.uk

Comment

Loooking for a couple of UK MUSIC FACTORY (the yellow ones) company sleeves.

If anyone's got a spare pm.
                Last edited by lampros77; 21-10-2008, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatsDeluxe View Post
                  I've got this sleeve to I guess a latin james bond 7"

Probably a long shot, but I would love to hear the record or if anyone needs the sleeve..
                  there's a download and lyrics here
                  http://oplanetaehnosso.blogspot.com/...ontra-007.html

Claudia Cardinale and James Bond come to Brazil to kidnap Pele to stop him playing against England, but Claudia falls in love with Moreira. Or something along those lines.
                  Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

This is something of a long-shot, but you never know eh???

I wouldn't mind this one either, though the actual record I have is fairly gubbed so the record would do insult to a decent sleeve...

and the same goes for John Barry - Beat Girl (Columbia) EP sleeve...

Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M'geek View Post

Anyone got a sleeve for one of these? Bam Ex 259 Sculptures Sonores by Lasry= Baschet

A clear scan of both sides would be awesome if anyone could be bothered to do that...
                      Will, I think I have 'Bam Ex 259 Sculptures Sonores by Lasry= Baschet', I recognize the sleeve. Truth be told, my copy might have an edge warp - if it does, then we might have a 'match' here! That said, this record is not something I can place my hands on at the moment, but when I get the chance, I'll check for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by modernism View Post
                        Will, I think I have 'Bam Ex 259 Sculptures Sonores by Lasry= Baschet', I recognize the sleeve. Truth be told, my copy might have an edge warp - if it does, then we might have a 'match' here! That said, this record is not something I can place my hands on at the moment, but when I get the chance, I'll check for sure...
                        Ooh- that'd be amazing! My copy's really clean, but just came in a brown card index sleeve...
                        "Not only that but the WHOLE COVER is UNCREASED with only 2 or 3 TINY creaselines near the opening edge about half way down!!!! In the same place (about half way down the opening edge), there is an absolutely TINY and PERFECTLY repaired split" (xxxrecords)

Comment

Does anyone have a spare GO sleeve.

The Green and white one.

I know they are rare so there's a 45 in it for anyone who has one(*).

* = Chi Mai

www.45cat.com
                          http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

Originally posted by highland cow View Post
                            does anyone have a spare go sleeve.

The green and white one.

I know they are rare so there's a 45 in it for anyone who has one(*).

* = choose between scots of st james or drag set

:d
                            rick wakeman´s keyboard

Comment

long shots I know

I need the following SLEEVES:

and THE RECORD for the following

....I know these are long shots but GOOD trades are in it for you.

Might also be interested in tatty copies of said records with Ok sleeves
                              rick wakeman´s keyboard

Comment

oh man...I love the german only flip of that Craig single- utter brilliance

Comment

Working...
                                X