This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini matchmaker

If anybody has a spare Jam 45 bag I'd throw them a very nice mix?
    it's time for some heartbeats

Originally posted by Soul-Fiend View Post
    I've got a spare one.

PM me your address.

Anyone got any spare MARMALADE company bags?
    www.45cat.com
    http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Soul-Fiend View Post
      You cheeky wotsit! I've been meaning to post the very same request for the past few days. (Ever since the cheap 45 I bought at the weekend for this purpose turned out better than expected, while the sleeve proved worse, leaving me still with a naked Jam 45 ). So, anyone else?

Originally posted by highland cow View Post
      Anyone got any spare MARMALADE company bags?
      I've never even seen one. But now I'm second in line, for my 'Indian Ropeman'. Actually, 45 bags may merit their own thread (bear with me)...
      Last edited by Rich Hero; 17-10-2007, 05:53 PM.
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Mini matchmaker

I suspect that 45 sleeves will be easier to match up so, to prevent the LPs getting lost in the turnover let's have a separate thread for them. Please use this thread to offer or request 45 bags. Cheers.
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Marmalade Jam

Good Idea.

I've got 3 spare JAM sleeves so you can have one too Rich.

I only need to keep one for when i find the FROG 7" for 50p.

Out of interest - What was the Jam label cheapy you picked up? Blackfoot Sue?

PM me your address.

Marmalade sleeves are lovely but they only say Marmalade in tiny letters on the back so you may have seen them and not matched them up with the label.

They are on this site if you scroll down a bit...
          Last edited by highland cow; 17-10-2007, 06:16 PM. Reason: more words....
          www.45cat.com
          http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

Originally posted by highland cow View Post
            Out of interest - What was the Jam label cheapy you picked up? Blackfoot Sue?
            Yep, 'Get It All To Me'. I do believe I was picking through your leftovers at the weekend...

Cheers for the link. That Marmalade sleeve's an odd one. I don't think I've ever seeing one although I can't spot anything on it that would have told me what I was looking at! I'll keep an eye out from now on.

...And PM sent. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
              Yep, 'Get It All To Me'. I do believe I was picking through your leftovers at the weekend...

Cheers for the link. That Marmalade sleeve's an odd one. I don't think I've ever seeing one although I can't spot anything on it that would have told me what I was looking at! I'll keep an eye out from now on.

...And PM sent. Cheers!
              The fella from blackfoot sue is neighbours with Tommys parents, just in case you fancy congratulating him/complaining.

Comment

Anyone got a spare BLUEBEAT company bag they fancy parting with. Actually, I could do with about 10...

*And don't even THINK of suggesting "there's a guy at the record fairs who does..."
                Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://m.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine54/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

If anyone has the sleeve for the Walls Apple EP (with 'Little Yellow Pills' on), I am after one... Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
                    Anyone got a spare BLUEBEAT company bag they fancy parting with. Actually, I could do with about 10...
                    *And don't even THINK of suggesting "there's a guy at the record fairs who does..."
                    There's a webpage http://covers33.co.uk/index.php?cPat...t_order&page=2 where they do reproduction ones
                    ¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

I've got this sleeve to I guess a latin james bond 7"

Probably a long shot, but I would love to hear the record or if anyone needs the sleeve..

Comment

We have a success! A big thank you to Highland Cow!!!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123

Toomorrow 45 sleeve on ebay, if anyone is after it..
                          the monkey speaks his mind

Comment

Originally posted by BeatsDeluxe View Post
                            I've got this sleeve to I guess a latin james bond 7"

Probably a long shot, but I would love to hear the record or if anyone needs the sleeve..

I've got this track on a CD of his. I think you'd possibly be a little disappointed - not a hint of Bond in the music. He sings some story variously involving Pele, James Bond, the Queen of England and something about Claudia Cardinale in a bikini in a swimming pool. Great sleeve though.

Comment

Originally posted by peretti View Post
                              I've got this track on a CD of his. I think you'd possibly be a little disappointed - not a hint of Bond in the music. He sings some story variously involving Pele, James Bond, the Queen of England and something about Claudia Cardinale in a bikini in a swimming pool. Great sleeve though.
                              Oh, thanks. If anyone needs the sleeve then...

Comment

Working...
                              X