some 45s...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some 45s...

maybe someone could help me with these (jens had at least two of those once...):

wendy hoile - coconut/the best thing found
    ngc-4594 - skipping through the night
    unauthorized version track - girl in a bus queue

and i'm still looking for the dave matthews - dune lp on cti. but i only need mp3s of it for a friend. anyone???
    Last edited by effi_deep; 05-11-2007, 03:34 PM.
    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Originally posted by effi_deep View Post
    maybe someone could help me with these (jens had at least two of those once...):

wendy hoile - coconut/the best thing
    ngc-4594 - skipping through the night
    unauthorized version track - girl in a bus queue

and i'm still looking for the dave matthews - dune lp on cti. but i only need mp3s of it for a friend. anyone???
    I can sort you out with the Dune MP3s.

I have already ripped the 'Sandworms' track to MP3 as it's the best tune on there so I can send you that tonight if you like. It may take me a few days if you want the entire LP as my deck isn't linked up to my computer at the moment.
    ...Dreamtime coming

Comment

Originally posted by JamesF View Post
      I can sort you out with the Dune MP3s.

I have already ripped the 'Sandworms' track to MP3 as it's the best tune on there so I can send you that tonight if you like. It may take me a few days if you want the entire LP as my deck isn't linked up to my computer at the moment.
      well, the friend allready has the sandworm track, thats where he knows the lp from. i think they want to cover the whole lp (he's a jazz student, bass) for a dune themed evening or something. don't really know. so he would need the whole lp.
      i would really appreciate it if you could do this for me mate!
      can send you something in return of course

Comment

well, the friend allready has the sandworm track, thats where he knows the lp from. i think they want to cover the whole lp (he's a jazz student, bass) for a dune themed evening or something. don't really know. so he would need the whole lp.
        i would really appreciate it if you could do this for me mate!
        can send you something in return of course
        Alright i'll try and do it tonight if not it will be tomorrow evening.
        It's not all Dune on the LP, there's Star Wars and all sorts of disco-fied Sci Fi stuff.
        ...Dreamtime coming

Comment

wendy hoile - coconut/the best thing
          I wish I still had this...at least the copy I had went to a good home- Wendy Hoile. She's Linda Hoyle's sister by the way
          "Not only that but the WHOLE COVER is UNCREASED with only 2 or 3 TINY creaselines near the opening edge about half way down!!!! In the same place (about half way down the opening edge), there is an absolutely TINY and PERFECTLY repaired split" (xxxrecords)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M'geek View Post
            I wish I still had this...at least the copy I had went to a good home- Wendy Hoile. She's Linda Hoyle's sister by the way
            yea, i know the tune from you because you once posted a question about it i think
            hmm...well...just bought one on the bay a minute ago with buy it now. first time i've seen one there...9.99£
            ok for me...

Comment

Originally posted by JamesF View Post
              Alright i'll try and do it tonight if not it will be tomorrow evening.
              It's not all Dune on the LP, there's Star Wars and all sorts of disco-fied Sci Fi stuff.
              thank you very much mate!
              no hurry though...

Comment

PM sent
                ...Dreamtime coming

Comment

Do you want an MP3 of the album version of 'Girl in a bus queue'? I can send it to you if the answer's yes.

The single was on Jens' last xmas swap CD

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                    Do you want an MP3 of the album version of 'Girl in a bus queue'? I can send it to you if the answer's yes.

The single was on Jens' last xmas swap CD

Tom
                    very appreciated tom. but i need the 45...
                    have the xmas swap cd myself and heard it the first time a couple of days ago...

Comment

Working...
                    X