Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Üç Hürel - Hurel Arsivi reissue

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Üç Hürel - Hurel Arsivi reissue

    Always about five years behind everyone else I now realize I need this lp. Badly.


    Anyone got a spare for not stupid money?
    http://www.matpringle.co.uk

  • #2
    I still want this.
    http://www.matpringle.co.uk

    Comment


    • #3
      there seems to have been a recent re-issue on a spanish label - Guerssen

      is this the reissue you refer to or has there been one before this?

      i noticed that this appeared on system records webste a couple of months ago;

      http://www.systemrecords.co.uk/h%C3%...-p-985834.html

      ..........although having placed an order for this myself about 4 weeks ago i haven't had any news fom them yet- not heard from them since placing the order so may drop them a call this week. i haven't seen this re-isue listed anywhere else so might just be a pre order at the moment.

      Comment


      • #4
        dis you know the LP is just a comp of the singles... it'd be more fun (and esier) owning the 45s i reckon
        kraut rock ist nicht tot!
        http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
        http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DOKO*ENO View Post
          dis you know the LP is just a comp of the singles... it'd be more fun (and esier) owning the 45s i reckon
          Funny you should mention that - I was at a gig the other day and there was a dj playing tons of Uc Hurel, Baris Manco and other B Music endorsed classics between bands. I went up to have a nosey and he had lots of original 45s however he was a bit of a knob and none too helpful. He also denied any knowledge of B Music and yourself which I thought a tiny bit odd.

          I've not seen any Uc Hurel 45s on the bay ever nor on more general Gemm style websites. I do know there is a huge world of record collecting beyond the internet (and in fact have just returned from a successful record plundering trip in Budapest where I picked up tons of Hungarian stuff) but I've always struggled to find Turkish stuff. Any pointers? Dealers?
          http://www.matpringle.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            shameless plug:
            we've just put up a Turkish mystery mix on the that a Turkish friend did for me.
            http://www.djhistory.com/mixes/
            http://www.djhistory.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mr Naga View Post
              I was at a gig the other day and there was a dj playing tons of Uc Hurel, Baris Manco and other B Music endorsed classics between bands. I went up to have a nosey and he had lots of original 45s however he was a bit of a knob and none too helpful. He also denied any knowledge of B Music and yourself which I thought a tiny bit odd.
              It wasn't Brighton Brillo by any chance?
              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                It wasn't Brighton Brillo by any chance?
                SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DOKO*ENO View Post
                  dis you know the LP is just a comp of the singles... it'd be more fun (and esier) owning the 45s i reckon
                  yup, that's what I did, grabbed all the good tunes on 45...all in probably only cost me what that reissue is going for these days too
                  http://soundcloud.com/benjaminhatton

                  http://mixcloud.com/benjaminhatton

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://www.honestjons.com/shop.php?pid=34435&g=1


                    In my ongoing quest I found it on lp at Honest Jon's as well as the first lp. Is that worth picking up as well? Not sure how legit these reissues are though.
                    http://www.matpringle.co.uk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mr Naga View Post
                      http://www.honestjons.com/shop.php?pid=34435&g=1


                      In my ongoing quest I found it on lp at Honest Jon's as well as the first lp. Is that worth picking up as well? Not sure how legit these reissues are though.
                      I think the Guerssen one might be legit - they seem to do too good a job to be bootlegs. Don't know about the other one mind.
                      Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jahshabby View Post
                        I think the Guerssen one might be legit - they seem to do too good a job to be bootlegs. Don't know about the other one mind.
                        They put out the Baris Manco Dünden Bugüne reissue lp as well by the looks of things - I may have to investigate further.
                        http://www.matpringle.co.uk

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X