Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LP's Sampled By DJ Shadow (Hunter Gatherer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP's Sampled By DJ Shadow (Hunter Gatherer)

Hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me with any of these three records, one is a soul funk 45 the other two albums, i am mainly just seeking the one track from each, would anyone happen to have any of these laying around there dusty crates and have ripped to mp3? i have been searching for these for awhile and havent had any leads to these lps, many many thanks for your help

Artist: Bill Moss and the Celestials
    Title: Bill Moss The Boss (1972)
    Label: Westbound (USA)

Artist: Timothy Wilson
    Title: these are the things that make me know she's gone / TaTa (instrumental) 45"
    Label: Sky Disc SD638
    produced by randy irwin

Artist: Humphrey / Shelly Manne / Willie Bobo / Louis Bellson
    Title: THE DRUM SESSION
    Label: Inner City 1979

Thanks alot guys for your help

There's the drum loop from the "Ta Ta" 45 somewhere on this forum... Check the charts section...

(if I gave you any more info, there'd be no challenge for you, would there... )
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

thanks man

many thanks Sie Vulture for your help, very much appreciated, i tracked that ta ta 45 down on this forum like you said in the chart section, with some bush crafting skills lol, cant belive i missed that first time round exellant track!!lol, many thanks again

Fraykerbreaks.....
      Last edited by Fraykerbreaks; 06-12-2007, 10:14 AM. Reason: add more

Comment

The Drum Session is not a hard album to find on Inner City US pressing, have seen the Japanese original a few times on ebay as well.....
        Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

Comment

Working...
        X