Erwin groves - composer in paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erwin groves - composer in paradise

I've been after an album by Erwin Groves called "Composer in Paradise"on the GME label out of Hawaii (these are the details I wrote down but I may have made the odd mistake with spellings, etc.). The LP features a great very raw sounding funky soul track (if my memory is right).

I can't seem to trace the LP anywhere so I am hoping some of you guys may know about it. I think the LP was a Hotel only release.

Cheers my dears.
    records - one a week mixcloud
    records - one a week soundcloud

Hello.
    Sorry, I'll keep my copy of the album, for the Mary Staten track. Just wanted to let you know that his first name is spelled Ervin, might ease your cyber search.[B]
    By the way, I have yet to encounter a record with worse mastering, its distorted throughout.
    Know Your Rights!

Comment

Hello Magnus and welcome to VV.

Thanks for the correction, it should make my search easier. Why are all the copies in Sweden/Denmark?

I did'nt realise it was Mary Staten singing. Great track.

Cheers!
      records - one a week mixcloud
      records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (left hand corner @ July 29 2004,23:20)]Hello Magnus and welcome to VV.

Thanks for the correction, it should make my search easier. Why are all the copies in Sweden/Denmark?

I did'nt realise it was Mary Staten singing. Great track.

Cheers!
        Hi again, and thanks for the welcome.
        Ilmod1 pointed me to this forum (cheers M).

Re copies of Composer in Paradise in Scandinavia, I wouldn't know. It certainly is no cut out album. I found my copy from some rock dealer in some southern state of the US.
        Know Your Rights!

Comment

Working...
        X