Twin peaks: fire walk with me (ost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin peaks: fire walk with me (ost)

I reckson this Soundtrack from one of David Lynch's moive (twin Peak: Fire walk with me) is hard to come by.

I've searched hig and low for this and still not able to find a copy after mant years.

If someone here has or know of a copy (in excellent condition) then please reply to this post.

If you have a copy, i will be very glad to trade or maybe buy of you. Just PM me and name a price!

Cheers!

shhh, there's a copy on netsounds right now - 30 GBP for the LP mind you...

i bought one when it came out and had no idea it was hard to find until today!

oh, and you might be interested to know the music is composed by the same guy who did the blaxplo 'Gordon's War' soundtrack...
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (theeman @ June 04 2004,13:37)]shhh, there's a copy on netsounds right now - 30 GBP for the LP mind you...

i bought one when it came out and had no idea it was hard to find until today!

oh, and you might be interested to know the music is composed by the same guy who did the blaxplo 'Gordon's War' soundtrack...
      No way! Badalamenti compsoed 'Gordon's War', how does it sound in your own opinion?

Thanks for letting me know, i'm going head right over to netsounds and see if i can pick up a copy.

Silly question but are you willing to sell your copy?

Comment

In addition to the above reply,

How trustworthy is that site netsounds? and if you want to sell me your copy, i can email you with an offer and pay you via Paypal.

Comment

Is it just me or does the new version of Netsounds have a hopeless search facility?

It has lost the "Artist and Title" option so you can't home in on the right product as fast...

and it only returns items starting with your search text, not CONTAINING it.

Moan moan moan moan moan
          It ain't shakey

Comment

sorry mr beta, my copy's not for sale. i really love the music - it's stunning, atmospheric twisted jazz. been plundered many times for advertisements on the telly too (there's a current ad running at the moment that has one of the best cuts in the background)

agreed about netsounds searches... very fiddly and annoying, especially all the 'choose format' nonsense... all that stuff should be available under 'advanced search' with just a single simple search box for the basic search from the home page...
            http://www.blaxploitation.com
            Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Working...
            X