X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruce & vlady

arrrgh i'm after this for quiet long!
    only have it on a cd rip.
    please, can anyone sort me out with a copy?
    i really need it, as to my taste its one of the best lps i know (summer late night alone at home cooking makkaroni lp)

that bc mix just reminded me of it...
    Last edited by effi_deep; 17-04-2009, 11:26 PM.
    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Ha, glad my mix inspired you
    I'd trade it with you, but it would feel bad since it's sort of a gift from my mom who bought it after seeing them perform some time in 69-70 :/

Lovely cover though!

Oh, and if anyone else is interested in a digital copy, I think I have both sides ripped..

Comment

Originally posted by bcollector View Post
      Ha, glad my mix inspired you
      I'd trade it with you, but it would feel bad since it's sort of a gift from my mom who bought it after seeing them perform some time in 69-70 :/

Lovely cover though!

to be honest, i haven't listened to your mix yet, just looked at the tracklist.
      will do so tomorrow though as it looks excellent.
      thanks anyway for your almost trade

btw, how were they live?

Comment

I have no idea, but it must've been good since she bought the record afterwards ;D

I'll see what she remembers

Comment

Sevi!

I saw a trashed copy at Utrecht from a dealer. 20 euro. SLeeve was in top condition. Record not. Very very rare record. I might sort a copy but i want GOOD trades for it if so. Last and only copy I had was traded for the HOT PEPPER LP
          rick wakeman´s keyboard

Comment

price check on this one?? I have found a recent sale record and the final price (just over $200) doesn´t seem to reflect the actual scarcity of this joint... My guess was that it was in the $350-500 range...?

Comment

don't know.
              i was watching that ebay auction but was too skint to bid.

have this as my ebay search for, don't know, 4 or 5 years. and only two copies came up.
              found two copies on tradera or something during this time which both went for 150+

don't think the lp is strong enough for a 500$ pricetag though.

i still need a copy by the way

Comment

My copy is only vg, you wouldn't want it.
                some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
                  My copy is only vg, you wouldn't want it.

send it over and i'll get some swiss prog raers to you that are shit anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by wickerman View Post
                    Sevi!

I saw a trashed copy at Utrecht from a dealer. 20 euro. SLeeve was in top condition. Record not. Very very rare record. I might sort a copy but i want GOOD trades for it if so. Last and only copy I had was traded for the HOT PEPPER LP
                    Couldn't you just pass it on for the twenty bucks plus postage?
                    To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

Working...
                    X