Help lord thames or sermad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help lord thames or sermad!

I'm new here. I need help in identifying which De Wolfe lp(s) has the incidental/backround music from "Monty Python & the Holy Grail" and/or the first 2 "Mad Max" films.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated and would be reciprocated with mix cd's.
    Thanks in advance.

Hello - three tracks that I know of from 'Holy Grail' are 'Countrywide' by Anthony Mawer, 'Love Theme' by Peter Knight and 'Desperation' by Ivor Slaney.

I don't know what LPs these are on, but they're on some of de Wolfe/Hudon's current CDs - namely '1950s Cinema & TV vols 1 & 2' and 'Cliche Favourites vol 1'

Not much help, I know, but maybe someone who has the LPs will be able to come forward and fill the gaps.

I didn't know any de Wolfe stuff was used in the Mad Max films - I'll have to watch them now!

Comment

That's great! Many thanks.
      I've been trying to ID some of this stuff for years.

Comment

There's a Pierre Arvay track called 'Ice Flow' (also in Dawn of the Dead) that is used over the opening titles. Can't remember the LP, but I have it. I'm not that familiar with Python, but did catch the titles once!
        Library blog

Comment

If its by Arvay then its highly likely to be on one the 'Illustrations'.

I havent got my dewolfe cat to hand these days so I can't check the titles for a little while.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Can&#39;t remember if it is one of those- don&#39;t think so, off hand- it&#39;s on HMC 509- the same one as Cavern de Glace.
            Library blog

Comment

509 is &#39;Empty Horizons&#39;. I actually don&#39;t think I have it.
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Yeah, that&#39;s right- it is &#39;Empty Horizons&#39;. &#39;Kadath&#39; is also quite DOTD-ish.
                Library blog

Comment

Is this the same Paul Nice that done &quot;Soul On The Grill&quot;?? I LOVE that mix CD - superb&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

Working...
                  X