Liason ..disco party 45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liason ..disco party 45

anyone got this...liason..disco party..alc usa 45...will give generous swap/ cash etc
    please help
    www.budgetbeats.com

I think I've got this at home. I'll have to check. is the label yellow?
    He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

hello mate

yeah its a yellow lable...

speak soon
      ta
      c
      www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Ok then

I'll check this when I get back tonight (if I can remember) before the England game.

It will come as no surprise to some board members that I've got a few singles with disco in the title and I can't remember if this is one of the ones I kept because it was good or because it was to put on a trades list that never happened.

A quick spin on the decks later should let me know.
        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Well I found it in the keep pile. It's quite nice, as is the b side 'Life'.

Nevertheless I never say never on trades. email or PM me on how much cash/trade you'd offer and it might twist my arm. Cheers.
          Last edited by Hadrian Elephant; 11-03-2007, 04:26 PM.

Comment

hi

i sent u an email but i dont think you got it...u may need to empty youre inbox to receive it..coz there were attachments of my last 2 sales lists!!

ill hit u again
            ta
            c
            www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

hi

i sent u an email but i dont think you got it...u may need to empty youre inbox to receive it..coz there were attachments of my last 2 sales lists!!

ill hit u again
              ta
              c
              www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Working...
              X