Wendy & Bonnie - Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy & Bonnie - Genesis

Just come across this and would be happy with the Sundazed reissue if someone has a spare or no longer wants theirs. Don't have the £30 spare for a copy but should be able to scare up 2 or 3 lps to cover the trade. Cheers .

Anyone have any idea what an OG gos for these days now it's been reissued and what not?
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Still hovers around the $100 mark, but can get it for $70/80 on a good day, are you after one like Joe mate?
      "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Hey Melter. I got an OG for you if you are still interested. Ofcourse I need a good trade for it.
        Record is very clean and plays superb. Sleeve has a light creased corner with a little bit of air under the laminate.

Let me know what you have for trade.

Comment

Time for a bump I think . After the reissue only as I can't match an original.

Can I also add to this:
          Green Lyte Sunday - S/T (Nominated this in the 1001 thread so really should get a copy )

Bobby Darin - Born Walden Robert Cassotto (1001 thread nominee that I'd love to get hold of )

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Melter View Post
            Can I also add to this:
            Green Lyte Sunday - S/T (Nominated this in the 1001 thread so really should get a copy )

This be cheap ($10/15), and frequently listed on ebay mate.

Great LP BTW....
            "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Working...
            X