Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Vickers : On The Brink

After this rare 7'' on UK Columbia

There's one for sale on a list I get sent - I can send it over to you if you PM me your email - it's quite pricey mind.

*edit* just realised it's a private auction so could be even more £££
    Last edited by LDJB; 05-03-2012, 05:32 PM.
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

sounds inc version is cool and cheaper - especially the U.S issue
      Rockwell
      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
        There's one for sale on a list I get sent - I can send it over to you if you PM me your email - it's quite pricey mind.

*edit* just realised it's a private auction so could be even more £££
        I think anyone who's ever expressed an interest in 'mod' records will have that list!
        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by john stapleton View Post
          I think anyone who's ever expressed an interest in 'mod' records will have that list!
          True that. Prices are and indeed oooof on there by the way.

There's a 70s / 80s (?) boot titled 'boogaloo investigator' - credited to the Matt Parsons Orchestra - should be much easier and cheaper to find if you are not too precious about having an orig.

I concur with Sie re the Sounds Incorporated versh!
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
            There's a 70s / 80s (?) boot titled 'boogaloo investigator' - credited to the Matt Parsons Orchestra - should be much easier and cheaper to find if you are not too precious about having an orig.
            Also on the Sound Gallery Vol. 2 comp from way back when (well the 90s )

Comment

Originally posted by john stapleton View Post
              I have that list too but I didn't look for a £££ mint demo issue... Just need a decent copy for my dj set with a decent price or trade

Comment

Originally posted by misterboogaloo View Post
                I have that list too but I didn't look for a £££ mint demo issue... Just need a decent copy for my dj set with a decent price or trade
                They do turn up on ebay occasionally - normally a lot cheaper for an issue. I think I sold my copy many years ago or I'd be up for trading it..
                We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Think this has been posted before (probably by me) but there was a cool 90s repress courtesy of Bob Stanley to launch his Emidisc label. Allegedly "promo only" but I'm fairly certain Rough Trade/Sister Ray stocked it at the time. Probably a cheaper way of getting it on 7inch.

http://www.discogs.com/Saint-Etienne...release/803602
                  Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Working...
                  X