Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncle Acid and The Deadbeats - Volume 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Acid and The Deadbeats - Volume 1.

On any format is OK. Just need it.

You don't fancy the one on discogs for 600 quid, then!
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
      You don't fancy the one on discogs for 600 quid, then!
      I did that one many months ago and was going to make him an offer but not sure what to offer him so that he will agree but also not an offensively low figure. Since you are in UK, do you have a suggestion what the offer should be?

Comment

Well it's only ever sold once on Discogs- 3 years ago for £125. He 's probably got the only copy for sale anywhere but I don't think anyone will give him £600 for it. It sold for £250 on Ebay but do you really want to offer him that for a CDR you can rip off the net? Clearly some people will pay that so if you would I'd offer him that amount. You could buy a whole bunch of lovely vinyl records for £250 though. I prefer Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info. I didn;t know it sold twice before as I couldn;t find ant reference to any selling in the past. I could download it and burn it from the net but presumably, his copy is on the correct cdr brand as was used by Uncle Acid and he has the original sleeve so this is a big difference to my way of thinking. I will make him an offer based on what you mentioned.
          Thanks again
          H

Comment

Well the ebay sale was in 2011 and there were 14 bids. I know everyone has to start somewhere but that discogs seller has no feedback at all. Good luck in your hunt.

Comment

http://thequietus.com/articles/08378...eats-interview

An old friend from Cambridge interviewed them a few years ago for The Quietus
              the monkey speaks his mind

Comment

It will surely get released again at some point. £250 for a CDR is just silly

Comment

I used to own a copy of the cd sold it got good money. Only 20 copies made of volume 1. Hopefully it will get released again,good luck in your search.

Comment

Working...
                  X