Lasse Färnloff Chameleon Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lasse Färnloff Chameleon Soundtrack

Yes I know probably an impossible want but have to try , I know "brainbomb" has a copy but if anyone else has or knows where I can get one please

Top trades await

To any regulars is it at all likely finding a copy at Utrecht or is there basically no chance , as I've been offered a lift there ?

Reza, I'd drop that last question into the Utrecht thread within the main forum chat area, you'll have more chance of a reply...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

I'd like to know and hear more about this record. Only heard a short snippet once in passing.

Comment

Comment

I will keep an eye out here in Sweden.
          ------------------------------------------------------
          "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cratedigger View Post
            I will keep an eye out here in Sweden.
            Tusen tack

Comment

I might have a lead to a copy. Pm me

Comment

Fantastic album. I put birthcry on an old Xmas swap, pm if you'd like mp3 while you find a copy. It came from a uk guy who had 3 or 4 mint copies about 10 years ago, all long gone sadly.
                http://www.blaxploitation.com
                Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

thanks , not needing mpthrees ta , and still looking for the album btw

Comment

Working...
                  X